LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Echo and Ring Camera, trash them....

If you have these devices or you know people who do, tell them to trash these devices.

But it won’t matter anyway because what Amazon hasn’t told you is that these devices use RF in the 900ghz range and are used as a mesh network, this means they hear all devices up to a 1/2 mile, the network is radio too all centeralized and sent to AWS cloud servers.

This means as long as one house every 1/2 mike has one of these, it can’t be stopped.

Many of you will say who cares, you will one day unless you join the forces of evil but I’m sure many be ok with that.........

Don’t give in to this coolio tech stuff all it does is send files to amazon it’s only a microphone, all the power in the aws cloud server.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hmmm... so if everything is connected, data sucked up from what you buy how you sleep, down to damn bowel movements - smart toilet next? (would you like to buy a fiber supplement in your next Amazon grocery shop), people that visit you socially --> what brands do they wear (who knows what ring machine learning is analysing)

Sounds like a guy somewhere could get very rich off the back of all that

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Sounds like a guy somewhere could get very rich off the back of all that
    It will only benefit that guy and all you get is someone shipping you a laxative, I mean fuk how hard is it to get that on your own?

Meanwhile that guy will become government.

The CPU in Echo isn’t even powerful enough to translate your voice, the server does that, how silly, it’s a waste of saying you have something cool in your home.

I was offered one of those cameras in my new home, the guy had no clue my knowledge and I said hell no, he was baffled, he was like “this stuff is so cool”!!!

Meanwhile the ISP hooked up my WiFi, I said, is it advertising yet (meaning sending beacon frames with the service set Id) he goes, advertising????? Lol.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    If you have these devices or you know people who do, tell them to trash these devices.

But it won’t matter anyway because what Amazon hasn’t told you is that these devices use RF in the 900ghz range and are used as a mesh network, this means they hear all devices up to a 1/2 mile, the network is radio too all centeralized and sent to AWS cloud servers.

This means as long as one house every 1/2 mike has one of these, it can’t be stopped.

Many of you will say who cares, you will one day unless you join the forces of evil but I’m sure many be ok with that.........

Don’t give in to this coolio tech stuff all it does is send files to amazon it’s only a microphone, all the power in the aws cloud server.
    I’m in the process of buying the houses surround your house, and installing ring cameras and Amazon echos all over the place, facing your house. “They” need to know what you’re up to.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not getting rid of Alexa

It's the only female I have ever known that doesn't talk back unless asked.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    I’m in the process of buying the houses surround your house, and installing ring cameras and Amazon echos all over the place, facing your house. “They” need to know what you’re up to.
    I’m in a new development, I’m 100percent positive all them folks around took the bait anyway.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This is me.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You know what's crazy, I have Vivint and if I enable the voice recording I can hear my next door neighbors conversation up to 2 houses down, It is way too sensitive I have to disable the voice recording.
    On the list for Bannukah

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just have a 12 gauge that pre-qualifies anybody that gets within a half-inch of my doe.

It don't ring and don't work on wi-fi. It works on Finger-Fi.

(j/k)
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    You know what's crazy, I have Vivint and if I enable the voice recording I can hear my next door neighbors conversation up to 2 houses down, It is way too sensitive I have to disable the voice recording.
    Is this a Vivint camera device?

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Explain how all this is damaging to me or anyone else that has a device

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    No one gives a sh*t about what Tater is doing in his living room, specifically. But when data about you & your behavior is aggregated with millions of others, it can be used for target marketing, predicting trends, predicting political shifts, modeling consumer behavior, etc, etc. That being said the value of everyone's personal information is going up, and as in anything that has value, it can be used for many a wrong reason. Reasons that may not exist yet and are hard for us to imagine.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Right now your phone always tells big tech where you are. This however is sending everything you say (and with a mesh network of these devices) everything your friends, neighbors say along with habits all to servers to the cloud.

It's not a problem if these devices actually do the voice recognition, but they don't, they send the data to other servers, all this stuff will be archived.

There's no telling the possible danger, but it's the beginning of real Skynet thit!

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    No one gives a sh*t about what Tater is doing in his living room, specifically.
    Depends, while big tech has done bad stuff like cancel Trumps platform, it does give opportunity for other tech companies to start their own platforms, we need more independent companies building more options before the handful of giants take control, they will go to the highest court and pay to pass laws to control the Internet.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    we need more independent companies building more options before the handful of giants take control, they will go to the highest court and pay to pass laws to control the Internet.

That’s pretty much a feature of capitalism, you will always get companies eventually chewing out the competitors and becoming the dominant player in an area.

The problem is, when you have corrupt officials in the pocket of these companies, who give them unprecedented amounts of power, that's usually when sh*t goes bad.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Depends, while big tech has done bad stuff like cancel Trumps platform...
    Glad this tech wasn't around when I shared a foxhole with Trump in 'Nam, no one needs to hear those conversations !
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

The Creampie Guy Masterchieffer's Avatar
    Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    No one gives a sh*t about what Tater is doing in his living room, specifically. But when data about you & your behavior is aggregated with millions of others, it can be used for target marketing, predicting trends, predicting political shifts, modeling consumer behavior, etc, etc. That being said the value of everyone's personal information is going up, and as in anything that has value, it can be used for many a wrong reason. Reasons that may not exist yet and are hard for us to imagine.
    Omg not targeted marketing!!

There are also realized and unrealized benefits of the tech. It’s up to citizens and policy makers to make sure the resource is used ethically. Your mom must have fit your tinfoil hat a little tight today
    DeSantis / Vivek ‘24

Jewish master race

Rep/neg if you even want a chance at getting a response

******** kills more Americans each year than covid ever did

2A has nothing to do with hunting

Obesity is the real epidemic

Masterchieffer assumes no liability for posts

Based since November ‘07

DM for BJC creampies of your wife/sister/gf srs

See Krackerjacked’s sig

Registered User MaximumCapacity's Avatar
    MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Throw away all your apple devices and android phones. Apple airtags works by using a mesh network and also google have the same plan
    legal disclaimer: OP sucks cock
    Computer Science autist race
    aspie

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ... devices use RF in the 900ghz range and are used as a mesh network, this means they hear all devices up to a 1/2 mile, the network is radio too all centeralized and sent to AWS cloud servers...
    Yeah, but that's needed to control the vaccine, otherwise you could go out of range [/joke]

They did tell people, you just didn't read the small print. They can't do it in UK, combination of legal hurdles and radio bands already in use, stopping that. But in the US, you've got sidewalk!

You mean 900MHz (33cm) not 900GHz? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Sidewalk and https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LoRa

Seriously though, none of that sh!t scares me enough to get rid of anything.

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    They did tell people, you just didn't read the small print. They can't do it in UK, combination of legal hurdles and radio bands already in use, stopping that. But in the US, you've got sidewalk!

You mean 900MHz (33cm) not 900GHz? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Sidewalk and https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LoRa
    Yes and there two different band ranges both reserved for research. And yes it’s called sidewalk.

I don’t see any point in having an echo unless you are one guy that I personally know, he buys all this new thit just so he can say he has it, which is like 90 percent of the population.

All echo is, is a microphone hooked to an unpowerful computer, you just throw your money away meanwhile you slowly lose your freedom and privacy, it’s a retarted move and most of society is restarted, like take this vaccine, make yourself sick as fuk for two days and then still wear a fuking mask.

I’m going to build my own little droid looking thing, it’s going to look strange, I’ll install a mic in it with a cpu and nic, put a server in the back room, invite dipthits over my house and say “look what I got, you got one of these” and watch them lie and say “oh l have seen them, I’m getting one next week”.

Originally Posted by Masterchieffer View Post
    Omg not targeted marketing!!

There are also realized and unrealized benefits of the tech. It’s up to citizens and policy makers to make sure the resource is used ethically. Your mom must have fit your tinfoil hat a little tight today

Where are people’s royalties from thier data being used? Oh wait guys like you and JT love your free products but they control those free products, not YOU!

And how is it ethical to archive the people around you that don’t even know it?

And most citizens want governments full control over tech. All you need is a handful of creeps which citizens seem to endorse and you get unethical results, that’s called democracy.

Again the only type of person that would need echo is a lonely old man living in the middle of nowhere like Pockets, I’m sure after listening to him talking dirty to lexi, they can’t take anymore and turn it off, but all they hear around him is Moose!

Did someone mention moose?

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Luckily our Echo doesn’t have the technology for joining mesh networks.

However once we get our first house, I’m not using any of the subscription based security systems. I’ll build my own setup.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just have a dog, no cameras here.

djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by djflex2 View Post
    I just have a dog, no cameras here.

Yet, sometimes i feel my dog is spying on me

Originally Posted by djflex2 View Post
    Yet, sometimes i feel my dog is spying on me

It makes me uneasy during “me” time

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My only "fear" is that the data collection will be so far down the road by the time someone uses it for something bad that it will be too late to turn back. But at this point I can't help but think we will have to fight that fight when we get there. Right now most people either don't know how much of their data is collected or they don't care right now. I'm really starting to figure out how far down the rabbit hole things go, but I'm still in the "don't care" category.

My eyes started opening up about 4 years ago when I was having conversations with people and then all of a sudden those conversations would become targeted ads the next time I was on my computer. I turned off access to my microphone for all apps but it didn't change anything. Clearly its a dummy button and they don't actually need your permission nor can you turn it off. I think at this point we've all experienced talking to someone about their upcoming San Diego vacation and then seeing ads for San Diego vacations shortly after. I've also had conversations about a person and then when I go to google search the person it auto-suggests the name after I start to type it. If you start typing John and it immediately suggest Elway that's understandable because he's one of the most famous John's. But when you are talking to someone about John Penisini and you start to type J-O...and it suggests John Penesini that's a little much.

I'm also starting to think there is some kind of product sensor that the phones can read. I'm not sure if its the bar code itself or something else that emits from the product. I only say that because if I'm in a store and I spend a little too much time around a product, I will get it advertised to me later even if I was by myself and not actually talking about it. I bought my daughter a unicorn chair last Valentine's Day and last week I sat in it for the first time. Shortly afterwards I started getting ads for that unicorn chair again, almost like it recognized that I was around one for an extended period of time.

One cool thing I like that could be used for evil some day is everywhere I go is tracked. If I'm at a Tanger outlet it literally tracks my every move, all the way down to walking into the UnderArmour store at 6:46 and staying in there until 7:08 and walking over to Auntie Anne's for 3 minutes before getting in the car and leaving. The app that allows you to see this data has started attaching the pics you take in each location with the location and spot in the timeline. So if I go to a restaurant I will take a picture of my food. I never thought I would become one of those people but its really useful info for me. If I want to know when the last time we went to Zed's Dive Bar all I have to do is check the app and it will list off all of the times we've been with the exact date and times. Then if I take pictures of our food it will show me what we ate so there's no more asking "what did we get last time we were here?" It will show me right there in the timeline.

When I was younger and doing dirt the timeline tracking every move could have sunk my battleship. But being an honest man now if my chick ever had any doubts about where I was I'm prepared to whip out the timeline app to show that I was exactly where I told her I was.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES