GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Blood pressure drops after training

Lately, after an hour or so of training cardio (crossfit) my blood pressure drops (sweats, blurry vision, etc.) Probably is related to some deficiency, any ideas on what could it be?

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by GonzaloSP View Post
    Lately, after an hour or so of training cardio (crossfit) my blood pressure drops (sweats, blurry vision, etc.) Probably is related to some deficiency, any ideas on what could it be?
    What are you eating the 3 hours before your workout and the "hour or so" after your workout?

How long have you been working out? Has anything changed with your workout? How long has this been happening?

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you’re taking a high dose of citrulline pre workout that’ll do it

andybgr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    If you’re taking a high dose of citrulline pre workout that’ll do it
    my blood pressure drops to about 100/60 right after training. I visited a cardiologist, he said it was ok, it's because I did not exercise for a long time and the heart is still weak now that I do exercise.

But it will catch up eventually

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did they do a full blood panel? Seems like a doctor would want to check basic lab work and check things like various iron and ferritin tests etc.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonzaloSP is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you guys for the answers.

I fast before working out and consume my first meal 1 hour after training.

@desslok, I will do a full blood panel to check if there is some deficiency.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did you actually check your BP, or are you just guessing?

Don't assume it's a BP thing until you test that and rule out other possibilities
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I fast before working out and consume my first meal 1 hour after training.
    Perhaps you are getting a low blood glucose level and not actual low blood pressure.
    My 100% free website: healthierwithscience.com
    My YouTube channel: youtube.com/@benjaminlevinsonmd17

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not a doctor (and Heisman ^^^ is) but "blurry vision" sounds a little concerning... How hard are you training?

Sometimes after really intense sessions with short rest intervals, I'll feel a little faint, and this is a common enough occurrence (especially with deadlifts and squats as the working muscles can redirect enough circulation to themselves away from the brain to cause this, AFAIK), but actually having blurry vision sounds like something else.
    Bench: 345
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"