PRHolder is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Lower Back ****ed

Good day,
    I somehow managed to **** up my lower back doing 3 reps of deficit deadlifts.
    This was last Saturday and I've tried the following:
    - Baths of all temperatures
    - Pain medication of all brands
    - Warming and cooling creams of all brands
    - Light exercise
    None of this has worked and I don't think it's getting better. Rest is not an option.
    I know I'm not asking medical doctors and I don't expect anyone to take responsibility if they answer me.
    The sensible thing would be to see a doctor, but I want to do deadlifts tomorrow again and I wouldn't get an appointment in time.
    Switching out Deadlifts is not an option either.
    Any suggestions on what I could do?
    Last edited by PRHolder; 06-18-2021 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Addition

Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PRHolder View Post
    Good day,
    I somehow managed to **** up my lower back doing 3 reps of deficit deadlifts.
    This was last Saturday and I've tried the following:
    - Baths of all temperatures
    - Pain medication of all brands
    - Warming and cooling creams of all brands
    - Light exercise
    None of this has worked and I don't think it's getting better. Rest is not an option.
    I know I'm not asking medical doctors and I don't expect anyone to take responsibility if they answer me.
    The sensible thing would be to see a doctor, but I want to do deadlifts tomorrow again and I wouldn't get an appointment in time.
    Switching out Deadlifts is not an option either.
    Any suggestions on what I could do?
    If you have injury from doing deadlift the last thing what you wanna do is deadlift tomorrow again ... You can make things much more worse, take a break from DL, squats, bent over row, try to take off any load from lower back, and you will be back stronger. It's not worth, especially if u r not in competition but working out for urself...