Jminay01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Not Skinny, Not Fat, Not Skinny Fat Either...

So I’ve been working out for over 6 months and gain 10lbs of muscles. I’ve seen a lot of progress overall but my stubborn issue of having excess belly fat doesn’t seem to go away. My body fat % is still pretty high for my goals and I’m at the point of not knowing how much lower of a calorie deficit I can go... my arms are skinny with muscular definition. My legs are skinny with muscular definition. The fat is mainly on my stomach. Does anyone have a similar issue? Is it my body type? Keto seems to help to shed fat but it’s difficult to sustain.

Female
    Weight: 117lbs
    Height: 5’1
    Body Fat: 24%

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jminay01 View Post
    So I’ve been working out for over 6 months and gain 10lbs of muscles. I’ve seen a lot of progress overall but my stubborn issue of having excess belly fat doesn’t seem to go away. My body fat % is still pretty high for my goals and I’m at the point of not knowing how much lower of a calorie deficit I can go... my arms are skinny with muscular definition. My legs are skinny with muscular definition. The fat is mainly on my stomach. Does anyone have a similar issue? Is it my body type? Keto seems to help to shed fat but it’s difficult to sustain.

Female
    Weight: 117lbs
    Height: 5’1
    Body Fat: 24%
    need a pic

If you’ve gained 10 lbs you aren’t in a deficit. To lose the fat you’ll need to lower your calories
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB