FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100)

I become an animal every night

Throughout the day my diet is going perfect. I drink half a liter of water in the morning. Have a healthy breakfast (one scoop of whey with almond milk), some berries, an egg and coffee. For snack I have a peanut butter sandwich with 45 calorie bread and no jelly. For lunch I have grilled salmon with some carrots and hummus.

In the evening, I go to the gym and do an intense 1 hour resistence/strength training, lifting weights and doing some cardio.

Until the evening, I have only consumed about 1000 or 1100 calories, leaving me with about 600 to 700 calories to hit my daily caloric goal.

Until the night hits.... and I become an animal...

I'll be brutally honest I lose all sort of control over my diet comes the night time. I start craving for a lot of food. I end up having a cheeseburger and fries. Sometimes Chinese food. Sometimes gyro platter with lots of white sauce. Sometimes Indian food etc. This simply destroys my diet for the day. Even if it doesn't put me out of my calorie goal for the day, it still exposes my body to gluten (bread), saturated fat (beef), bad fats (sauces), pretty much all the foods that cause inflammation in the body, can cause bloating etc. I'm sure it would also be putting me out of my calorie goal for the day since it becomes harder to track outside food.

Do you also have intense food cravings at night? Its not like I'm not eating enough throughout the day that is causing these late night hungers. I think its a mixture of heavy exercise that's causing the hunger and simply my lack of control I guess.

How would you go about overcoming this issue?

air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wolfsbane potion.

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't consume any Eye of Newt. I tried it a few months ago and it gave me intestinal cramps.

JasonUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hmm

I haven’t been on here in a while and here to seek advice. However, it looks like you are eating 1800-1900 calories a day. I don’t know how big you are but I burn 2200 calories a day sitting on the couch (BMR). Add in burning 700+calories in a 1 hour intense workout and your are gonna be hungry as F#^<
    Getting to be the achy jointed old man my parents warned me about

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My wife says I become an animal every night op

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Spread out your calories more, eat more veg so you feel more full. Unless you have a medical reason to avoid gluten you don't need to avoid it. As for the problems you cite with beef and sauces, the dose makes the poison. Try making leaner versions of your preferred foods I guess. Some people can moderate and some have to abstain in order to meet their goals.

Cindybbc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is the feeding frenzy really a result of hunger or perhaps boredom, or because it's the easiest food to access, or for comfort. If it is really hunger you could probably find a healthier way to satisfy the calories your body is telling you to eat maybe using keto type recipes as the fat will help you fill full. But when I am honest with myself the type of eating you described is more about the other reasons and less about actual hunger. If that is true for you then just telling yourself you should be eating healthy is not going to work. If you're bored try having fun making your meal instead of picking it up or having it delivered. If it is because it's easy- acknowledge that and see if you can find more healthy choices that are easy to pick up. If it is comfort try having a small portion of the comfort food and add some healthy food to it from your own fridge- like a protein shake (like you have in the morning), or salad, veggies, fruit, or eggs! Then maybe you would be full with more healthy foods but still satisfied! :-)

FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Cindybbc View Post
    Is the feeding frenzy really a result of hunger or perhaps boredom, or because it's the easiest food to access, or for comfort. If it is really hunger you could probably find a healthier way to satisfy the calories your body is telling you to eat maybe using keto type recipes as the fat will help you fill full. But when I am honest with myself the type of eating you described is more about the other reasons and less about actual hunger. If that is true for you then just telling yourself you should be eating healthy is not going to work. If you're bored try having fun making your meal instead of picking it up or having it delivered. If it is because it's easy- acknowledge that and see if you can find more healthy choices that are easy to pick up. If it is comfort try having a small portion of the comfort food and add some healthy food to it from your own fridge- like a protein shake (like you have in the morning), or salad, veggies, fruit, or eggs! Then maybe you would be full with more healthy foods but still satisfied! :-)
    Excellent post, very practical advice!

Can’t believe this is your first post

Mera89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FitnessSeeker8 View Post
    Throughout the day my diet is going perfect. I drink half a liter of water in the morning. Have a healthy breakfast (one scoop of whey with almond milk), some berries, an egg and coffee. For snack I have a peanut butter sandwich with 45 calorie bread and no jelly. For lunch I have grilled salmon with some carrots and hummus.

In the evening, I go to the gym and do an intense 1 hour resistence/strength training, lifting weights and doing some cardio.

Until the evening, I have only consumed about 1000 or 1100 calories, leaving me with about 600 to 700 calories to hit my daily caloric goal.

Until the night hits.... and I become an animal...

I'll be brutally honest I lose all sort of control over my diet comes the night time. I start craving for a lot of food. I end up having a cheeseburger and fries. Sometimes Chinese food. Sometimes gyro platter with lots of white sauce. Sometimes Indian food etc. This simply destroys my diet for the day. Even if it doesn't put me out of my calorie goal for the day, it still exposes my body to gluten (bread), saturated fat (beef), bad fats (sauces), pretty much all the foods that cause inflammation in the body, can cause bloating etc. I'm sure it would also be putting me out of my calorie goal for the day since it becomes harder to track outside food.

Do you also have intense food cravings at night? Its not like I'm not eating enough throughout the day that is causing these late night hungers. I think its a mixture of heavy exercise that's causing the hunger and simply my lack of control I guess.

How would you go about overcoming this issue?

Possibly try a intermittent fasting diet. Maybe even fast until dinner and keep your target calories for that one sitting. I find that spreading my calories out as a person who’s been fat most of his life it’s harder to spread it around. I have the most success if i put most of it in one meal at dinner time. I don’t eat breakfast, lunch, and I don’t snack. I’ve been losing 2-3 lbs a week so far with this same strategy. You can also eat those bad things once in a while as long as it fits in your calorie limit with this type of fasting diet. I wish you luck in your journey.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Try having just a protein shake in the morning if you aren't hungry then.

Then consume your calories later - and stick to low calorie dense filling stuff like meat, eggs, vegetables, beans, fruit etc.

Never "just have a little" of the treat foods, it isn't worth it - you can never have as much as you want without blowing your calorie target.