0k4u is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bulk or Cut or Recomp (Definition of Skinny Fat)

Hi guys so initially I was working out for like 6 months and then gyms got closed for 7 months and just now a week ago they decided to open up again. Due to the interference of the pandemic and my inability to decide on wether to bulk or cut I didnt achieve any results at all and am frustrated at my physique. I am a very disciplined person and I am ready to do whatever it takes to look good but I think im spinning my wheels due to the problems mentioned above. Since gyms are open again I started training with a 3 day full body split which revolves around compound movements and getting stronger on them but i still dont know if I should bulk or cut.

I am 25 years old
    5ft7 171cm and 143 lbs 65 kg

My goal is to look aesthetic

any advice
    Attached Images

EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 0k4u View Post
    Hi guys so initially I was working out for like 6 months and then gyms got closed for 7 months and just now a week ago they decided to open up again. Due to the interference of the pandemic and my inability to decide on wether to bulk or cut I didnt achieve any results at all and am frustrated at my physique. I am a very disciplined person and I am ready to do whatever it takes to look good but I think im spinning my wheels due to the problems mentioned above. Since gyms are open again I started training with a 3 day full body split which revolves around compound movements and getting stronger on them but i still dont know if I should bulk or cut.

I am 25 years old
    5ft7 171cm and 143 lbs 65 kg

My goal is to look aesthetic

any advice
    Eat to progress on your lifts. Forget about the "bulk or cut". If you can progress while maintaining your weight that is fine. If a surplus works better then do a small surplus, but don't overdo the surplus.

Track your weight and waist measurements by taking daily measurements. Your shoulder/waist ratio should not be decreasing, if that is happening you are adding too much fat.
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman