Thread: Bicep question

GrumpyLumpy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrumpyLumpy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrumpyLumpy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrumpyLumpy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrumpyLumpy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrumpyLumpy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrumpyLumpy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrumpyLumpy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrumpyLumpy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrumpyLumpy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrumpyLumpy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bicep question

Why do my biceps only ever get sore where the muscle attaches in the front of my arm where my elbow bends?

Other muscle groups get sore in the entire muscle, but I’ve never had the peak of my bicep sore or the upper bicep sore.

Any thoughts?

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GrumpyLumpy View Post
    Why do my biceps only ever get sore where the muscle attaches in the front of my arm where my elbow bends?

Other muscle groups get sore in the entire muscle, but I’ve never had the peak of my bicep sore or the upper bicep sore.

Any thoughts?
    First, soreness is not an indication of growth, but it does give you an idea of what muscle was targeted. If you are saying that you get sore at the tie in, lower bicep, it would seem to me, that is more of ligament/tendon soreness and not muscle soreness which leads me to believe you are

1. lifting too heavy
    2. using improper form

But that is just a guess, can you post a video of the curls, I am assuming your arms hurt after xx amount of curls, you do?
    On the list for Bannukah

BiGx5MurF is just really nice. (+1000) BiGx5MurF is just really nice. (+1000) BiGx5MurF is just really nice. (+1000) BiGx5MurF is just really nice. (+1000) BiGx5MurF is just really nice. (+1000) BiGx5MurF is just really nice. (+1000) BiGx5MurF is just really nice. (+1000) BiGx5MurF is just really nice. (+1000) BiGx5MurF is just really nice. (+1000) BiGx5MurF is just really nice. (+1000) BiGx5MurF is just really nice. (+1000)
    When you curl free weights, the resistance is actually changing based on the position, like there's most resistance in the middle of the movement, then decreases at the top or bottom.

You can try using cable machines for more consistent resistance throughout the movement, and try positioning yourself differently from a free weight curl.