Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EiFit91 View Post
    I am a massive nerd and always was, nothing to be ashamed of.

What bothers me way more is the comments other people give when you cut as a natty. "You look like Adrien Brody in the pianist".

They used to say "you look like a biker", "you look strong", "you look like you drink your milk" etc, and "can you open my bottle of water?"
    Not sure what being a nerd has to do with appearance, unless you're referring to bearing or something. Haven't seen that movie, myself. This may come across as either bragging or self-deprecation depending on how you look at it I guess, but when I was a teenager and in college, really attractive girls would routinely come onto me and then quickly lose interest when they found out I wasn't a douchey tool and am in fact pretty mild-mannered and reserved. Had a great relationship second half of college but this was the pattern otherwise.

I am glad to have studied history in college (almost done paying off my degree, too) memorize epic poetry because I enjoy it and play the piano. (Was never so much of a math/science nerd, more of the other sort.) I also like cars and guns and lifting so whatever, I guess? It's refreshing having genuine interests in spite of their bearing on your social situation. I don't feel unmasculine at all, though.

EDIT: From your avi you remind me of Daxos in the movie 300, if you've seen it lol.
    Bench: 345
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Not sure what being a nerd has to do with appearance, unless you're referring to bearing or something. Haven't seen that movie, myself. This may come across as either bragging or self-deprecation depending on how you look at it I guess, but when I was a teenager and in college, really attractive girls would routinely come onto me and then quickly lose interest when they found out I wasn't a douchey tool and am in fact pretty mild-mannered and reserved. Had a great relationship second half of college but this was the pattern otherwise.

I am glad to have studied history in college (almost done paying off my degree, too) memorize epic poetry because I enjoy it and play the piano. (Was never so much of a math/science nerd, more of the other sort.) I also like cars and guns and lifting so whatever, I guess? It's refreshing having genuine interests in spite of their bearing on your social situation. I don't feel unmasculine at all, though.

EDIT: From your avi you remind me of Daxos in the movie 300, if you've seen it lol.
    It was a bit random lol. I meant «being a nerd doesn’t bother me, looking like I don’t lift in clothes bothers me a lot».

The pianist was a jew who escapes the holocaust...

I like history, but maybe more the history of ideas. I have been meaning to read Fernand Braudel’s civilization and capitalism (I have bought two of three) and Gibbon’s decline and fall of the roman empire but never manage to get the time/motivation in check.
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    never manage to get the time/motivation in check.
    Quit reading these forums and you'll have time. I'm like the pot calling the kettle black.

EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Quit reading these forums and you'll have time. I'm like the pot calling the kettle black.
    Maybe when covid ends I’ll leave and actually start working again. As of now enjoying my time here.
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Maybe when covid ends I’ll leave and actually start working again. As of now enjoying my time here.
    I need my eyes examined. For the longest time I thought your name was El Fit, and I guessed you were from Spain, Mexico or other Spanish speaking country.

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    I need my eyes examined. For the longest time I thought your name was El Fit, and I guessed you were from Spain, Mexico or other Spanish speaking country.
    I can be what you want me to be!

Edit: Kind of funny how you thought I was from those places up until I mentioned work

- Richard Feynman

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If I had enough friendship with the group, yea probably... assuming we had all spoke at least over the phone ahead of time.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"