Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Pennywisest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennywisest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennywisest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennywisest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennywisest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennywisest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    “Can water possibly be vegan since it has all passed through millions of animals over time?“
    I once saw a vegan try to use that logic to get out of the argument that the presence of a biological need for B12 was proof that veganism wasn't the natural human diet... I guess he thought there was enough poop/bacteria in the water then to provide B12 while water nowadays was just too filtered to provide the paleolithic levels of b12 in water... dude actually thought he sounded smart too.

EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Pennywisest View Post
    I once saw a vegan try to use that logic to get out of the argument that the presence of a biological need for B12 was proof that veganism wasn't the natural human diet... I guess he thought there was enough poop/bacteria in the water then to provide B12 while water nowadays was just too filtered to provide the paleolithic levels of b12 in water... dude actually thought he sounded smart too.
    Sad to say but more often than not I think it's a manifestation of a mental illness.
    Bench: 320
    Squat: 375
    Deadlift: 495

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Pennywisest View Post
    Yeah i have heard a lot of similar thing vegans say to defend that, like “but plants had more b12 back then but factory farming has stripped the soil of b12 etc. As if Paleolithic man went around testing the b12 content of plants and charting it on the cave walls. Hilarious what some people make up and trick themselves into believing in order to validate their choices.
    A dock in harbor is safe, and thats what docks are built for.

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "I feel bad about killing animals because we're eating all their food"
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

2021 MISC PURGE PARTY CREW
    NEG ONLYFANS/REDDIT THREADS CREW
    ALOYSIUS DEVADANDER ABERCROMBIE CREW
    ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW
    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW
    LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER CREW
    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m so confused about what this thread is related to
    The power of carbs compels me!

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One of my cousins is a vegetarian. I hunt ducks. She asked me one time "Why don't you just buy some ducks and shoot them instead of hunting them?"

I had no answer. But a few days later I thought of the appropriate response. "Some guys go out and pay women for some fun. Other guys go out and freelance for some fun without paying. The success rate varies between the 2 methods."