safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Tea or coffee milk or no milk

So just to carry on paulinkansas' thread in our pursuit to make nutrition boring again #mnba do you prefer tea or coffee with milk or no milk? I would also love to hear your stories concerning coffee or tea. I personally prefer coffee and I'll start with a story of my own... I once had a cup of coffee and forgot I had it. It ended up going cold and then I had to pour the coffee down the sink. Understandably this was a very traumatic day in my life and I have never fully recovered from this. As you can see, this took alot of courage for me to speak about. So come on guys let's hear your stories

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Tea: loose leaf English breakfast tea, brewed in teapot. Milk, no sugar.

Coffee: Must be espresso machine (lowish pressure) or aeropresse if not. Milk and one sugar.

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Tea: loose leaf English breakfast tea, brewed in teapot. Milk, no sugar.

Coffee: Must be espresso machine (lowish pressure) or aeropresse if not. Milk and one sugar.
    Are you a tea and coffee snob sp? In my job they've got one of them proper barista coffee machines so I've been spoilt by it. Not great when I come home and back on the normal instant coffee

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by safcpaul View Post
    Are you a tea and coffee snob sp? In my job they've got one of them proper barista coffee machines so I've been spoilt by it. Not great when I come home and back on the normal instant coffee
    Yes somewhat.

I have been spoiled by how much better it tastes to make it properly. I can tolerate a teabag tea or french press coffee but instant coffee is just disgusting, I'd rather drink pond water.

blueyz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm more of a coffee over tea kinda person. At my old work place we also used to have a really fancy machine, so now I don't like many of the other versions. They just can't compare.

In the morning I often drink my coffee with milk. Midday/afternoon I drink it black. If I drink an espresso after dinner, it's with a small scoop of sugar.

+it's kinda weird, but: if I drink instant coffee and imagine it to be a 'flavored-milk' type drink I can still enjoy it. But it is definitely not coffee

Bonus story:
    Once upon a time I made coffee with my aeropress. It smelled absolutely delicious, but I got distracted and it was forgotten in the basement. It was found again 3 days later. I considered still drinking it (because one does not waste coffee) but it had mold flowers on it. Did you guys know coffee (no milk) could grow mold???

Originally Posted by blueyz View Post
    Bonus story:
    Once upon a time I made coffee with my aeropress. It smelled absolutely delicious, but I got distracted and it was forgotten in the basement. It was found again 3 days later. I considered still drinking it (because one does not waste coffee) but it had mold flowers on it. Did you guys know coffee (no milk) could grow mold???
    I did not. You should have tried it, it might have been good... people do weirder things with coffee:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_l...civet%20coffee.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I was at the checkout of a salad bar. The lady running the cash register said "Coffee, tea or me?". I said tea.

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll drink coffee occasionally, but I'm more of a tea person. I usually drink it plain everyday, or night and my usual go tos are green, or white tea (a few honorable mentions are earl grey, tulsi Indian tea and English breakfast tea)...I'll sometimes get raw honey from one of the farms and add a bit for the health benefits and once in a while I'll add a bit of milk to it.

I like coffee with a shot of Baileys, or Amaretto around Christmas time.

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Black coffee every day except a blue moon. Never sugar, I just don't like it sweet.

Don't often drink tea, but when I do, I prefer it plain, as well.
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like my coffee like my women, caramel brown and full of milk.

I like my tea like my women, hot and loose.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    7-11 coffee 24 oz
    Original pot pored but leaving about an inch of space
    Filling the rest with their peep latte
    Then Splenda

Semi srs

Of black stump town black with a French press

satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000) satinder747 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by safcpaul View Post
    So just to carry on paulinkansas' thread in our pursuit to make nutrition boring again #mnba do you prefer tea or coffee with milk or no milk? I would also love to hear your stories concerning coffee or tea. I personally prefer coffee and I'll start with a story of my own... I once had a cup of coffee and forgot I had it. It ended up going cold and then I had to pour the coffee down the sink. Understandably this was a very traumatic day in my life and I have never fully recovered from this. As you can see, this took alot of courage for me to speak about. So come on guys let's hear your stories
    Tea and coffee both with milk. But, as a pre-workout I do prefer black coffee...
    Action and Failure Are Two Sides of the Same Coin. One Doesn’t Come Without the Other.

bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't prefer one or the other. For me, comparing coffee and tea is like comparing water and juice. Both beverages are great, as long as they are consumed at the appropriate time.
    My example: I drink coffee every morning (usually with skimmed, semi-skimmed, or vegetable milk), but I love to have a mate tea in the afternoon for energy and mental focus.
    In the evening I drink a mixed calming herbal tea to sleep better. See? The two drinks coexist in peace in my world lol.

Important note: I never put any kind of sweetener or milk in my tea.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No sugar tonight in my coffee.
    No sugar tonight in my tea.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    No sugar tonight in my coffee.
    No sugar tonight in my tea.
    “I like my sugar with coffee and cream” - the Beastie Boys

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am team black coffee every time.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by satinder747 View Post
    Tea and coffee both with milk. But, as a pre-workout I do prefer black coffee...
    oh for a preworkout I definitely like ice black coffee that I’ve ran the soda stream with so it’s carbonated

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    coffee with a decent amount of milk is always nice

ThriveGrow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Definitely tea, not at all a coffee person

TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TearsOfIce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I rarely drink tea but when I do is with milk only. Hate it plain. Sometimes I have it with sugar if I take it from the vending machine at work (you can regulate sugar but it’s pre-added into the mix so you still get some). I usually get that when I’m a little sick or when I’m really cold.

On the other side I’m a huge coffee lover but real good coffee doesn’t include sugar. I still love it with milk but only when I’m at home and feel like drinking a long cup. Otherwise it’s always black. Possibly American. If not, I go for a long espresso (which in Italy is not what you think, it’s basically a shot).
    #benchesmorethansquatcrew

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I only will dab in adding milk for flavor not texture and it will be for coffee. Tea will take any dry seasoning or sugar I can find for hot; otherwise iced tea I'm going for refinement.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thread date.... come on guys.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like both tea and coffee.

I usually drink caffeine free teas like chamomile. No milk with these. Hot tea only for me.

I will have decaf coffee sometimes and will drink it black or with one milk, one Splenda.

I will also drink regular coffee from time to time - black only. Mainly like it as a pwo.
    Last edited by DougyF7; 09-25-2022 at 09:20 AM. Reason: I like honey in my tea!

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Thread date.... come on guys.
    Oh yeah? What is the cut-off?

1 week? Maybe 2?

Originally Posted by GeneralSerpant View Post

1 week? Maybe 2?
    You are only allowed to like coffee and tea for 6 months. After that all bets are off.

RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Coffee I like cold only - iced latte (whole milk) or iced Americano. I'll occasionally have a hot black coffee in cold weather.

I like my tea black and also like Jasmine tea, green tea and iced tea - never any milk.

Originally Posted by GeneralSerpant View Post

1 week? Maybe 2?
    For threads that are just random silly polls ?

Definitely less than a year

I got a feeling about this one.

term9 is not very well liked. (-100) term9 is not very well liked. (-100) term9 is not very well liked. (-100) term9 is not very well liked. (-100) term9 is not very well liked. (-100) term9 is not very well liked. (-100) term9 is not very well liked. (-100) term9 is not very well liked. (-100) term9 is not very well liked. (-100) term9 is not very well liked. (-100) term9 is not very well liked. (-100)
    coffee milk

RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500)
    Black coffee without milk