LionOfPanjshir is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Looking for more ways to lose fat

So far I’m currently undergoing a calorie deficit, hitting gym on the regular and attempting water fasts once per week ( water fasting introduced just today )

My current weight is 88-90 kgs and approx 177cm in height.

Looking for more ways to lose fat ( willing to lose some muscle )

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I don't recommend water fasting. You probably don't realise that you have more fat and less muscle than you might think. Losing muscle is not an option IMO - and not something a bodyBUILDING forum is going to support.

Calorie deficit is everything. Just adjust until you are losing up to 1% of your bodyweight per week on average, that's as much as you can do if you want a desirable outcome.

If you lose muscle, your shape will not look good when you finally reach your goal and also you are more likely to rebound gain gain fat back.