Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Subbed
    Damn

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP you told us you'd deal with reptraders with high reps who provide no content/ post random words only (like mcfreako, getterdone etc) during the mod purge some time ago. What happened to it? Pls respond.

Originally Posted by AVIK777 View Post
    Can you still view the archived content, thereโ€™s threads I have saved that I sometimes read for information srs

Also reset all reps to 1000
    This doesnt really help. Reptraders hit 50k in no time. That bobby dude was like over 100k last time I saw and he doesnt even post anything. Do these *******s use bots to get them repped or what
    Last edited by Sinan09400; 06-15-2021 at 10:35 PM.

Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can you put a 18+ age limit on the misc so we can draw MS paint penis's again pls
    Fck u james

MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Since you asked, my honest suggestions:
    The function of alts is to be able to ask hugely embarrassing questions. Alts didn't hurt this forum, in fact they were the least of the problems with this place. Banning alts is utterly nonsensical.
    Bigger problems with the misc include:
    -the nasty comments about physical appearance (I limp away from this place because it actually hurts to read what people think of my appearance)
    -the way that you still have to read the person's headlines even if you put them on ignore. Some miscers suggested downloading some sort of malware extension, but it's a better bet to just quit
    -the preoccupation the misc has with underage boys and girls for sex. Come on - this is illegal and sickening.
    -the endless aggrieved whining from white males who feel stunned that anyone would ask them to do their fair share.

I recognize y'all can't do much about changing attitudes, but you can help enhance the ignore feature. Banning alts did absolutely nothing but limit the utility of this place as a spot to ask questions you can't ask in normal settings. I really don't know what y'all were thinking, but I'm glad you figured out that this place could use some improvements.
    "I can see clothes of silk, if materials that do not hide the body, nor even one's decency, can be called clothes ... Wretched flocks of maids labor so that the adulteress may be visible through her thin dress, so that her husband has no more acquaintance than any outsider or foreigner with is his wife's body." - Seneca the Younger starting the misc tradition of moral outrage and pearl clutching instead of lifting.

๐Ÿฅ‹ A Karate Kid age 64 ๐Ÿ”ฅ Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by MegaSloot View Post
    The function of alts is to be able to ask hugely embarrassing questions. Alts didn't hurt this forum, in fact they were the least of the problems with this place. Banning alts is utterly nonsensical.
    -the nasty comments about physical appearance (I limp away from this place because it actually hurts to read what people think of my appearance)
    -the way that you still have to read the person's headlines even if you put them on ignore. Some miscers suggested downloading some sort of malware extension, but it's a better bet to just quit
    -the preoccupation the misc has with underage boys and girls for sex. Come on - this is illegal and sickening.
    -the endless aggrieved whining from white males who feel stunned that anyone would ask them to do their fair share.

I recognize y'all can't do much about changing attitudes, but you can help enhance the ignore feature. Banning alts did absolutely nothing but limit the utility of this place as a spot to ask questions you can't ask in normal settings. I really don't know what y'all were thinking, but I'm glad you figured out that this place could use some improvements.
    We know and sorry. *bow*

Misc was once a space for us serious lifters, athletes, and those who want to improve their health to get some fresh air between the training talks.

The problem started when the misc became the cesspool of never-lifting all-talk basement dwellers.

We OG let them and it's a mistake, a huge one.

We all feel responsible.
    ๐ŸŒบ Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 โ€“ Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

โญ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    โญ Over 35 Journals > Samurai, Without Ever Having Felt Sorry For Itself:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373&page=200
    ๐Ÿ“Œ Please Call me Kaz, a 64-year-old ๐Ÿฅ‹ Karate Kid in Tokyo.

legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Oi, I'm all for getting an official working ignore list, but the thing me and Luc1fer wrote is safe and does work pretty well. I'd be happy to talk about your concerns and explain anything if you want.
    neglect lifting acquire tendons
    uses hook grip to jerk off crew
    would cuck Rippetoe (respectfully)

terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) terrorgunt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Imagine posting this with the handle "MegaSloot" and title "Registered Slam Pig".

SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is a bigger problem than you think

A lot of lifters stopped talking about lifting on the misc cause they'd get straight up abused by randoms
    Best lifts:
    Bench press: 315x4, 345x1
    Squat: 465x1
    Strict press: 185x8, 195x5, 215x1
    Deadlift: 405x13 (conv tap'n'go with straps)

OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hehe ty men

3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ForumNature View Post
    We are currently in the process of improving the overall forum experience and making several changes to prepare for bigger system wide modifications. The changes made most recently restricted the Misc section to users that were already active in the Misc and require a login to view/post in an effort to clean up spam/bots.

The next phase of changes taking place are described below:
    Archiving Old Content

We will be archiving older, less-trafficked content to improve performance and support the transition of future forum experience. To clarify, this will not affect the large popular chat threads.
    Please keep an eye out as we will continue to announce any changes that are made to the forums. If you have feedback, please let us know in this thread so it can be heard.

A message back from the bottom, thanks for allowing the Misc to still exist, it can be absurd and ridiculous at times but so can human nature, I love an open place to talk within rules and this place hopefully is around another 10 years. I think it's the best forum in existence still.

yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can you PLEASE make a functioning search button? I was literally using message boards in the early 2000s, 20 years ago that had working search buttons... why is it so hard for this place to have it?
    Never neg first but always neg back crew

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Oh I have a question.

What can I do about the group of people who keeps attacking my threads with copy pasta spam?

I already got some of them banned but they just continue after. They purposely are making my threads unreadable to other users with spam recipes and other long copy pastas.
    You are extremely narcissistic, every single post you make is about yourself or your experiences.

Id be okay with that if you were an extremely enlighted and wise person, but you arenโ€™t. I must have read about your weight, your bodytype, your ex, your preferences in men, your opinions about marriage and kids, etc a thousand times srs. The same 5 or 6 topics, a neverending cycle of the same regurgitated comments over and over again.

You are a more advanced sandman, with slightly more processing power. If heโ€™s a game boy, you are a game boy advance. If heโ€™s a Ford Fiesta, you are a Ford Focus. But ultimately, pretty much the same.

And you donโ€™t care one bit. You have made the same fukin post like 20 times ITT, probably will answer to this one with the same ****. โ€œYeah but I donโ€™t spam recipes i post original commentsโ€

I donโ€™t care if you are a man or a woman, fat or skinny, you could be posting from a mental asylum for all I know. Just know why people donโ€™t like you.

Donโ€™t know why am I talking to a glitched program tbh
    "It won't get better, just different."

โ€œYeah, that's what the present is. It's a little unsatisfying because life's a little unsatisfying.โ€

Bring back ****gโ€โ€โ€Žot, ****gโ€โ€โ€Žot .

tartface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tartface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tartface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tartface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tartface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tartface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tartface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tartface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tartface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tartface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tartface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ThaifooN90 View Post
    Bring back stats, miss people quoting my height and weight all the time.
    This pls

shreksantana will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreksantana will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreksantana will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreksantana will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreksantana will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreksantana will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreksantana will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreksantana will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreksantana will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreksantana will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreksantana will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by terrorgunt View Post
    Imagine posting this with the handle "MegaSloot" and title "Registered Slam Pig".
    ngl though this h*g was trolling

โ„ขgif me so i can gif youยฉ Kiop's Avatar
    Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1- no more permaban,unless strong violation
    max ban should be 6 months or a year.
    2-open a thread for unban requests,for those who was
    banned years ago
    3-if in case someone thinks of reviving the website/forum
    reinitate the AMA and call out famous ppl
    4-HELP other forums by buying its database and merging it under bb.com
    this will retain ppl discussion and alot of info..IF SEO WAS PERFECT FORUM SHOULD POP UP

thanks
    and sorry
    for lung post
    Negging "Firesofass" crew on sight.
    I will crush you,Your tragedy will come.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

LS1Z28 is a name known to all. (+5000) LS1Z28 is a name known to all. (+5000) LS1Z28 is a name known to all. (+5000) LS1Z28 is a name known to all. (+5000) LS1Z28 is a name known to all. (+5000) LS1Z28 is a name known to all. (+5000) LS1Z28 is a name known to all. (+5000) LS1Z28 is a name known to all. (+5000) LS1Z28 is a name known to all. (+5000) LS1Z28 is a name known to all. (+5000) LS1Z28 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    These are my Make Misc Great Again suggestions:

1. Don't become ultra woke. The Misc has always been a diverse marketplace of ideas where people can talk about just about anything. That's why it's so popular. Racial slurs, obscene images, personal attacks, & illegal content should all be removed, but nothing should be removed simply because it hurts someone's feelings.

2. Don't completely shut out new users. If you do this, the forum will eventually die a slow painful death. Instead, put all new users on a 6 month probation period where they can lurk, but not post. That should stop the alt spamming without completely killing the board.

3. Update the platform to modern day standards:
    3a) Fix the search function.
    3b) Allow copying and pasting of image files.
    3c) Allow automatic imbeds of media like tweets, gifs, youtube videos, etc.
    3d) Provide a simple interface like the XenForo platform shown below.

Those are my thoughts from a longtime lurker. I just hope this board doesn't eventually become a victim of cancel culture.
    Attached Images

Hello, Based Department? truesteez's Avatar
    truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Oh I have a question.

What can I do about the group of people who keeps attacking my threads with copy pasta spam?

I already got some of them banned but they just continue after. They purposely are making my threads unreadable to other users with spam recipes and other long copy pastas.

syrk is a name known to all. (+5000) syrk is a name known to all. (+5000) syrk is a name known to all. (+5000) syrk is a name known to all. (+5000) syrk is a name known to all. (+5000) syrk is a name known to all. (+5000) syrk is a name known to all. (+5000) syrk is a name known to all. (+5000) syrk is a name known to all. (+5000) syrk is a name known to all. (+5000) syrk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Negged fggt
    brb havenโ€™t met one vaxcel who doesnโ€™t get defensive or mad when you tell them you didnโ€™t get it.

No โ€œvaxโ€ for HIV after 40 years of research. No vax for cancer after 100 years of research. No vax for the common cold and yet a virus mysteriously appears and Within 12 months a โ€œvaxโ€ is found by 4 pharma companies all within 1 week and we are mandated to take it โ€ฆ.

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Off to a good start!

ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Very contradictory post to your sig, username and user title.

TLDR: Shut up, tranny.

Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The internet has tens of thousands of places where everyone will tell you that you look great and will recite compulsory woke talking points.

Why not move to one of them instead of trying to get rid of one of the very few places where people can enjoy more challenging discussions?

Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SaviorSelfJT View Post
    This is a bigger problem than you think

A lot of lifters stopped talking about lifting on the misc cause they'd get straight up abused by randoms
    There's already other sections where you can talk about doing the "sport" you do where only dudes and girls that could pass for dudes care
    When it comes to rep power, just remember this. Better red than dead. Your reps mean squat in real life. Just thank the lord that you have your health.

Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kewbrah View Post
    The internet has tens of thousands of places where everyone will tell you that you look great and will recite compulsory woke talking points.

Why not move to one of them instead of trying to get rid of one of the very few places where people can enjoy more challenging discussions?
    It's a troll my guy
    When it comes to rep power, just remember this. Better red than dead. Your reps mean squat in real life. Just thank the lord that you have your health.

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like it.

What happens in the misc stays in the misc unless you care to jump in the pool with the rest of us.
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    Intent to penetrate Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The changes made most recently restricted the Misc section to users that were already active in the Misc and require a login to view/post in an effort to clean up spam/bots.
    I'm not sure the bolded makes sense. Why not just keep it accessible for all longer term registered users?

I have PM's from decent posters who posted rarely, and now they can't contribute. Or users from other sections, who may post every now and then on misc. Those are usually fine posters.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    bump /\

Has any member here gotten any straight answers yet?

blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We are currently in the process of improving the overall forum experience and making several changes to prepare for bigger system wide modifications. The changes made most recently restricted the Misc section to users that were already active in the Misc and require a login to view/post in an effort to clean up spam/bots.

The next phase of changes taking place are described below:
    Archiving Old Content

We will be archiving older, less-trafficked content to improve performance and support the transition of future forum experience. To clarify, this will not affect the large popular chat threads.
    Please keep an eye out as we will continue to announce any changes that are made to the forums. If you have feedback, please let us know in this thread so it can be heard.
    *Tolerance is the lube that slides the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of civilized society*

*We didn't deserve snailsrus*

As always: not medical advice but medical opinion crew

poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Give us the option to view a custom # of pages of a thread, with the option to view all pages in one page. But not as a forum-wide customization. Like if I click on Thread XYZ and while in the thread I set to view all pages in one thread, exit the thread (via window close, back button, etc.), then re-enter it will be reset to default # of pages.