Skarlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skarlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skarlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skarlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skarlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skarlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skarlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skarlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skarlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skarlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skarlo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Should I switch to an aesthetics routine?

I have been running Candito's 6-wk program and made decent strength gains:

Bench: 270
    Squat: 380
    Deadlift: 480

However, I am thinking of switching to an aesthetics based routine, especially as I will have more free time to make frequent gym trips in the coming months. This is because while I've gotten stronger, I feel that I am still around the same size. Should I switch to a routine focused on aesthetics, and if so which would be appropriate for my level of experience?

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don’t see why not.

I’ve looked at a few of his templates and I rather like how his strength/hypertrophy program is set up.

I’d give that a go if I were you.