Janax03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Graduating High School next week and want to start getting big. Where do I begin?

Recently turned 18 and I'm graduating high school next week, I'm tired of having thin arms and not being able to carry heavy objects I want to get big overall I'm a bit skinny. So what exercises are recommended for me? I currently have a tredmill, pullup bar, and a couple of weights at home is this enough?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Ideally get to a proper gym. Proper tools make a hard task a little easier.

If you manage this, do a novice routine like Fierce 5.

If you genuinely can't then there is this:
    https://www.strongerbyscience.com/no-gym/

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes a gym would be nice along with some guidance from a qualified trainer or coach to get going in the right direction with the basics.
    In the mean time you could work body weight exercises and some weighted movements depending on what you actually have.
    Research proper diet what your eating for muscle gains and get plenty of rest for recovery.
    At your age metabolism can be quite fast and gaining weight can be hard so eating has to be regimented also.
    Keep a training and diet journal to have an accurate account of what your eating and how your training and note your results good or bad.
    This will take some discipline but if your serious it's something you should do.

Registered User Benchpresser350's Avatar
    Benchpresser350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benchpresser350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benchpresser350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benchpresser350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benchpresser350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benchpresser350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benchpresser350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benchpresser350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benchpresser350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benchpresser350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benchpresser350 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You will need to eat correctly and train HARD.

You will need to eat 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight every day, of meat, chicken, milk, eggs, protein powder, RTD Protein drinks, etc...

Learn about how to eat to gain Muscle, and then write down a Training Diet for yourself.

Work on developing the self-discipline needed to eat your training diet every day...with say maybe 2 or three cheat meals a week.

Regarding calories, what I've seen work for a lot of guys is not trying to over stuff themselves with food, but to use protein powder and RTD's (in addition to food) to bring the protein up to what they need.

When you are looking to gain muscle, don't starve yourself. Meaning if one day you are extra hungry, eat more training diet food that day.

The other key is to get yourself into good enough condition to train hard.

Notice I did not say train heavy, because heavy means different things to different people. Heavy to you is not heavy to Brain Shaw or Robert Oberst.

When I say train HARD I mean using your muscles to their max when you get to the last set, not just "Exercising" with the weights.

Go to a gym where BIG guys are training and ignore the weight on the bar and watch how HARD they pull and push compared to most people (who are just exercising with the weights).

To get BIG you must eat in a get big way on a consistent basis and train HARD.

It will probably take you a couple of months before you can train hard, you will have to be in more athletic physical condition to do it, but you can focus on it from the beginning.

Hard training will make you strong and larger. Just exercising with the weights (not pushing yourself to improve and lift more weights) will not work very well.

Join a strongman or Bodybuilder gym if there is one near you and you will see much HARDER training than in a typical Planet Fitness.

Lookup on the net: youtube commercial planet fintenss oberst

That video of Crush the ball kind of sums it up in a funny way--L0L