GotTheRuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotTheRuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotTheRuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotTheRuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotTheRuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotTheRuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotTheRuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotTheRuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotTheRuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotTheRuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotTheRuns will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arachidonic Acid and Fish oil

I started doing research on ArA in the bodybuilding industry and wanted to know more about it since somethings are untouched. We know that omega 3 is anti inflammatory while omega 6(ArA) is pro inflammatory. In a dumbed down way, the use of omega 6 supplementation is to help induce more inflammation so that your body will grow more as a result. There is research that states using omega 6's helps add size over time at the cost of inflammation. There is also research stating the combing the two(taken immediately) will help with metabolizing ArA in muscles and that the more you exercise, the more ArA you need.

If we have omega 3's in our diet and we supplement with omega 6's via Animal TEST and/or Xfactor, do we have to space the supplementation of the two apart?

There is very little if any research on the supplementation of both omega 6's and omega 3's at the same time. Is it counteracting or beneficial?
    Current Max Lifts~6ft 175lbs
    Bench: 250
    Squat: 365
    Military: 155
    Front Squat: 315
    Incline: 230

GotTheRuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotTheRuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotTheRuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotTheRuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotTheRuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotTheRuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotTheRuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotTheRuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotTheRuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotTheRuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) GotTheRuns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One thing I notice between combing is that my pump is a little better and I have more veins showing, but I'm also experiencing soreness in my wrists and elbows. A little more warming up is required. I have. I have not experienced the DOMS everyone talks about but I have been taking fish oil with the ArA but it has only been 4 days since I tried ArA, so it'snot built up in my system.

I will possibly experience more effects if I separate the omega 3 and omega 6 by 12 hours?

After using ArA by itself today, I didn't notice any benefits. The pump may have been a little better, but it's probably placebo. My face was oily 30 minutes after taking it. I felt slower in the gym and the workout was less intense.

So far I have had better pumps and vascularity and no tendon pain when combining ArA and fish oil together. You get the best of both worlds when combining them together. Workouts are more intense and therefore more pump inducing than with ArA alone. Long term omega 6 supplementation with a typical bodybuilder diet will provide no additional results if you eat a variety of foods like red meat, eggs, nuts like you're supposed to.

Supplementation with omega 3 is necessary as most people do not eat enough fatty fish daily. Even then, eating fish is more expensive than supplementing with fish oil

I didn't expect much feedback here since this forum is dead anyways, but these are my results so far with supplementing omega 6's in my diet.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    see these posts for more info https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...6567333&page=1, https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...#post392960291 ArA will be more beneficial with consistent use assuming you're using a legit supp
    My secret? Texting between sets.

Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    see these posts for more info https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...6567333&page=1, https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...#post392960291 ArA will be more beneficial with consistent use assuming you're using a legit supp
    I'm currently taking Animal Test and Animal Omega. I notice after second week ArA has built up plenty. When I separated the fish oil again as another test, I noticed more effects of the ArA come up. My body is sore all over and it's not only my muscles that feel it.

My body temperature rose as well. I guess separating the two once the ArA levels built up makes a difference. Not so much when you are just starting from a couple weeks. If you eat the traditional western diet that is high in omega 6, then your ArA levels will probably be saturated already. Mine were not as I never ate red meat and only ate a couple eggs a few times a week.

There is not enough science on it. It doesn't talk about how many grams of fish oil we should consume compared to ArA and it doesn't talk about when to dose it. From my anecdotal experience the amount of fish oil o took didn't matter as long as it was at least 6 hours apart. The more the better. But this experience only happened to me once so far. After trying again today I just notice overall vascularity and I'm always hot. I might report back my finding tonight.

JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GotTheRuns View Post
    I'm currently taking Animal Test and Animal Omega. I notice after second week ArA has built up plenty. When I separated the fish oil again as another test, I noticed more effects of the ArA come up. My body is sore all over and it's not only my muscles that feel it.
    What is your ArA dosage? I've been running 1,200mg for 1.5 weeks and haven't experienced any additional soreness. Thinking about moving to 1,600mg and if no results then to 1,875mg or 2,000mg (I have 400mg & 625mg pills). I space my fish oil ~10-16 hours out, so I don't think that's an issue.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ara is pro inflammatory and works the exact opposite as fish oil

it seems to work especially for beginners, but people whove been doing this a long time , get plenty of Arachidonic Acid in their diet

I used Arachidonic Acid in 2008 when it first came out and it made my joints sorer. I even tried reducing dose to one or two caps a day and ended up sending it back
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

NikkieJenner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikkieJenner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikkieJenner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikkieJenner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikkieJenner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What is this Ara and how it impacts our health ?