Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Zebarbu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zebarbu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zebarbu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zebarbu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zebarbu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zebarbu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I think my GF is cheating on me, but I'm not sure?

OK so we've been together for 2 years.

She left for some work abroad for 6 months. 2 weeks in she tells me she's 'met someone', a guy she never mentioned by name, but I knew who he was.

Ever since then, I've had my doubts.

Anyway, I had planned to go visit her for a couple of weeks some time before she left, and I'm currently there until the 17th.

Apart from the first night, she's distanced herself from him and has been more intimate with me and gone on dates.

(This is the part that makes me think she isn't cheating and/or she wants to stay with me)

Thoughts?

Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Zebarbu View Post

She left for some work abroad for 6 months. 2 weeks in she tells me she's 'met someone', a guy she never mentioned by name, but I knew who he was.

Anyway, I had planned to go visit her for a couple of weeks some time before she left, and I'm currently there until the 17th.

Apart from the first night, she's distanced herself from him and has been more intimate with me and gone on dates.

(This is the part that makes me think she isn't cheating and/or she wants to stay with me)

Thoughts?
    sounds possible she is, but there's no proof. So did you meet this guy yet? Why doesn't she introduce you to him?
    Goals:

-stop being fat

01/01/2022
    209 - 206 - 199

in gradschool
    single and hating it

Zebarbu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zebarbu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zebarbu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zebarbu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zebarbu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zebarbu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Ninshark View Post
    sounds possible she is, but there's no proof. So did you meet this guy yet? Why doesn't she introduce you to him?
    I have met him, but she didn't introduce me. She was all over him the second night she was here, but then she's distanced herself from him for some (good) reason, and he isn't bothered about her and is apparently going on a date soon.

GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thoughts?
    why though

Originally Posted by GayCumLord View Post
    why though
    Couldn't find any part time work between studies.

GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Couldn't find any part time work between studies.
    well women are hypergamous creatures that base decisions off emotions so theres a pretty high chance she's going to cheat if the right guy comes along. Follow your instincts , this is pretty telling too

I have met him, but she didn't introduce me. She was all over him the second night she was here, but then she's distanced herself from him for some (good) reason, and he isn't bothered about her and is apparently going on a date soon.

well women are hypergamous creatures that base decisions off emotions so theres a pretty high chance she's going to cheat if the right guy comes along. Follow your instincts , this is pretty telling too
    So basically, correct me if I'm wrong of course, she's developed feelings for him...

I thought things may be getting better since she has been basically ignoring him and spending more quality time with me??

So basically, correct me if I'm wrong of course, she's developed feelings for him...

I thought things may be getting better since she has been basically ignoring him and spending more quality time with me??
    Don't take her seriously is my advice. A woman that is 100% into you wouldn't ever make you feel jealous of another man

Don't take her seriously is my advice. A woman that is 100% into you wouldn't ever make you feel jealous of another man
    We still have sex though, so she must be still into me right?

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Does she let you nut inside her? If she's telling you no it's because he's inside her too. Tell her creampie or gtfo!
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

for now, chances are it didn't work out with the other guy but that doesn't mean she's still not actively looking for something better

for now, chances are it didn't work out with the other guy but that doesn't mean she's still not actively looking for something better
    I don't know... they're distant now, but she's moving into another flat with some other people, including him.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know... they're distant now, but she's moving into another flat with some other people, including him.
    Are you trolling us?

If not, then there are more red flags than China.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Are you trolling us?

If not, then there are more red flags than China.
    No, this is literally what is happening. She could easily have told them no and moved in with her female friend

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Easy.

Grab her phone while her phone is unlocked.

Her reaction will tell you the truth.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol wut? Your turn is over.

PovertyNWizdom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PovertyNWizdom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PovertyNWizdom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PovertyNWizdom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PovertyNWizdom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PovertyNWizdom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PovertyNWizdom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PovertyNWizdom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PovertyNWizdom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PovertyNWizdom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PovertyNWizdom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have some bad news OP
    stuck in the ruby classic era

Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Lol wut? Your turn is over.
    Originally Posted by PovertyNWizdom View Post
    I have some bad news OP
    The guy's a tool and doesn't want anything serious with her... how the **** is she going with him?!!?

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Simple solution: Forget her and find a better girl
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The guy's a tool and doesn't want anything serious with her... how the **** is she going with him?!!?
    That you sandman? How did you sneak back in?
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

posting in roll thread

Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what does "all over him" mean? When you say "she didn't introduce me", do you mean that when you all were hanging out a few days ago, she just said you were her friend and left out the fact that she's in a relationship?
    Goals:

-stop being fat

01/01/2022
    209 - 206 - 199

in gradschool
    single and hating it

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Admitting she has met someone she wants to date/hookup while she lives abroad & continues to hangout with him regularly and is moving into a house he's also going to be living in?

Even if she isn't physically cheating on you she is showing you your relationship is of little importance to her as it would be expected anyone in your situation would be upset and not be comfortable with what she is doing.

Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rylol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt..."

Either put a tracker on her phone or boot her TF out brah.

exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Skimmed thread really quick saw “she met someone” and “she was all over him”

Bad roll

CirezD is just really nice. (+1000) CirezD is just really nice. (+1000) CirezD is just really nice. (+1000) CirezD is just really nice. (+1000) CirezD is just really nice. (+1000) CirezD is just really nice. (+1000) CirezD is just really nice. (+1000) CirezD is just really nice. (+1000) CirezD is just really nice. (+1000) CirezD is just really nice. (+1000) CirezD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Get with the guy before she does srs. Problem solved if you beat her to it.
    Lulz.

alphamale5010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphamale5010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphamale5010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphamale5010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphamale5010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphamale5010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphamale5010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphamale5010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphamale5010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphamale5010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphamale5010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not sure if srs. But if she is moving in with him it’s over. Long distance relationships are usually doomed anyways. Assume they are ****ing and move on.
    -Titan's fan for life
    -Lebron>Kobe

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I guess if nobody responds to your other roll breads, keep trying and trying until you succeed.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Admitting she has met someone she wants to date/hookup while she lives abroad & continues to hangout with him regularly and is moving into a house he's also going to be living in?

Even if she isn't physically cheating on you she is showing you your relationship is of little importance to her as it would be expected anyone in your situation would be upset and not be comfortable with what she is doing.
    They aren't hanging out regularly, like I said, they are avoiding eachother right now.

Originally Posted by alphamale5010 View Post
    Not sure if srs. But if she is moving in with him it’s over. Long distance relationships are usually doomed anyways. Assume they are ****ing and move on.
    Well, she's moving into a flat with two other people and he'll be there. I would have thought she wouldn't want to since they aren't speaking right now?