IronMaestro91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Voice Chat Cardio Club

Anyone on here who

A) has an exercise bike / treadmill / piece of cardio equipment

B) wants to use it everyday

C) wants people to chill with while they're on it?

Was thinking if there's anyone else on there, maybe we could start a zoom chat during our cardio sessions? I'm tempted to start doing an hour a day like I did in 2013. Combined with proper eating, back then I was about my weight now and I lost 60 lbs in 4 months. Kinda wanna do it again. Sick of being fat. Can resume weightlifting after, once I'm below 15% body fat.l (abs territory). Really no point in being slightly stronger than average but nobody can tell because you're still overweight LOL.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you should start lifting asap. if you lose weight without lifting, you'll lose quite a bit of muscle in the process and it'll take you even longer to hit sub 15% bf

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    you should start lifting asap. if you lose weight without lifting, you'll lose quite a bit of muscle in the process and it'll take you even longer to hit sub 15% bf
    This ^^^^^.

IronMaestro91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    True, I should probably at least keep lifting a little bit so as not to lose too much progress in that area. That said though, don't suppose either of you are interested in chill/cardio sessions? I usually listen to music when I work out but I find the time also flies if you have someone to ideally work out with, but since that isn't such a good idea with covid, I figured this might be the next best thing.

troyparsons will become famous soon enough. (+50) troyparsons will become famous soon enough. (+50) troyparsons will become famous soon enough. (+50) troyparsons will become famous soon enough. (+50) troyparsons will become famous soon enough. (+50) troyparsons will become famous soon enough. (+50) troyparsons will become famous soon enough. (+50) troyparsons will become famous soon enough. (+50) troyparsons will become famous soon enough. (+50) troyparsons will become famous soon enough. (+50) troyparsons will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do an hour of hard cardio everyday, no exceptions.
    I lik your idea!
    Only problem is I can't even spit out two words when I'm going haha I always end up going hard