Bobdabuilder1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobdabuilder1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobdabuilder1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobdabuilder1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobdabuilder1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobdabuilder1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobdabuilder1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobdabuilder1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobdabuilder1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobdabuilder1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobdabuilder1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Just checking if my progress is slower than it should be

Hi, I'm 37, I spent the ages of 15 - 35 getting **** faced until it got to a point that I realised I was doing life wrong.

I took a few months off the drink completely and I've been drinking a lot more moderately and working out for the last 2 years.

Although I've been a member of this forum for 2 years, I've only ever really made a couple of threads to post in so still feel like I'm kinda new here.

I took some photos on 1st July last year after roughly 1 year of working out (green shorts) and I've been working out for roughly 9/12 months of the last year. Generally working out 3 - 4 times a week outside of the 3 months off for about 1 hour 15 minutes a time with a little bit of cardio added on at times.

I do what I enjoy rather than following a proper workout routine and generally skip abs and legs.

The photos in green shorts are from 1st July 2020 and the blue shorts photos are from last night, these are the first photos that I've taken since the green shorts photos.

I'm not hoping for compliments but honest feedback on whether you think my progress has been slow. I wasn't expecting much because I had noticed that I hadn't really gotten any bigger but I do seem to be more defined. After working out for 9 months of the year, am I right in thinking I should have been able to see a lot more progress if I'd have worked smarter and followed a decent program?
    Attached Images

Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm kinda wondering what the purpose of your question is. It seems like that question is a trap that could get you to be yourself to be critical of something that sounds like a major level up in your life.