Alexlarex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alexlarex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alexlarex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alexlarex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alexlarex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alexlarex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alexlarex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alexlarex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alexlarex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alexlarex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alexlarex is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Workout organization question

I prefer keeping my workouts simple and not adding too many variations of a same exercise.
    Although I train for strenght, I've been told here many times that a bigger muscle has the potential for more strenght. So in terms of adding more sets to an exercise...
    Would you do for example 5/6 sets of an exercise all in a row, or maybe lets say 3 sets of exercise A, 3 of exercise B, and then a few more sets of exercises A and B at the end of the workout with lower intensity?
    Example...
    Bench (6 sets of 4)
    Chins (6 sets of 4)

Bench (3 sets of 5)
    Chins (3 sets of 4/5)
    Bench (3 sets of 6)
    Chins (3 sets of 6)
    Do you think doing more sets of a primary exercise at the end of a workout has its benefits?

air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Given the nature of your Qs over time, I'm not sure why you do your own programming.