xXGreenXx90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xXGreenXx90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xXGreenXx90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xXGreenXx90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xXGreenXx90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xXGreenXx90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xXGreenXx90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xXGreenXx90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xXGreenXx90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xXGreenXx90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xXGreenXx90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question bulking: some days are more difficut to eat.

Hi guys,

I've been eating around 2600 to 3000c a day. I've been very consistent with my meal plan and get most of my calories at night. For dinner I eat 540g chicken, 430g Potatos, 1 cup quinoa. Been very happy with my progress, but the last couple days I've been feeling so full, I'm surprised because the last 3 months have been effortless since my body adjusted to the big meal at night. The only change I've made is i'm eating more during the day to slowly up my calories.

I'm feeling really bloated/constipated which probably affects how much I can consume.

Any tips for overcoming days where you feel full? I'm sure I'll find a way but it's slowing my progress with adding food and feeling good during the day.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You don't need to keep eating such bland low calorie dense foods. That sounds like a menu that someone who is trying to *lose* weight would pick.

Once you have met your needs in terms of proteins, essential fats and micronutrients, you can top up calories using treat foods if you want. Eating for mass gain should be easy and fun - it makes me sad when people eat like this and struggle.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You should probably review this post of yours from March https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=179904383

xXGreenXx90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xXGreenXx90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xXGreenXx90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xXGreenXx90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xXGreenXx90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xXGreenXx90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xXGreenXx90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xXGreenXx90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xXGreenXx90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xXGreenXx90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xXGreenXx90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    You don't need to keep eating such bland low calorie dense foods. That sounds like a menu that someone who is trying to *lose* weight would pick.

Once you have met your needs in terms of proteins, essential fats and micronutrients, you can top up calories using treat foods if you want. Eating for mass gain should be easy and fun - it makes me sad when people eat like this and struggle.
    I'll make some changes thanks for the insight. I find my strength is more responsive when eating healthier though.

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    You should probably review this post of yours from March https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=179904383
    lol thanks

GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have to eat processed food just to get enough calories in on my cut (2700 cal)

Originally Posted by GayCumLord View Post
    I have to eat processed food just to get enough calories in on my cut (2700 cal)
    that don't sound too bad haha, especially if you find a way to feel satisfied after hitting calorie goals.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ya’ll got some weak appetites

Acquire peanut butter
    Acquire cereal
    Acquire high calorie protein bars
    Acquire full fat yogurt

I could comfortably eat 1000-1500 calories in a single meal if it was just granola, nuts, and yogurt.

Also, have you considered pizza?
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

By the way. I've hit my first setback with weight lifting since I started taking it serious 6 months ago. Woke up with a fever and chills from constipation, now I'm not gonna be able to hit the gym or my meals.

will try to maintain a lower level of eating and fitness until I recover.

:-( no excuses served me well up until this point, now I have a problem. hope everyone takes constipation serious and their health.

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post

Acquire peanut butter
    Acquire cereal
    Acquire full fat yogurt

I could comfortably eat 1000-1500 calories in a single meal if it was just granola, nuts, and yogurt.

man that sounds good, will have to give it a try sometime. pizza is fire.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xXGreenXx90 View Post
    By the way. I've hit my first setback with weight lifting since I started taking it serious 6 months ago. Woke up with a fever and chills from constipation, now I'm not gonna be able to hit the gym or my meals.

will try to maintain a lower level of eating and fitness until I recover.

:-( no excuses served me well up until this point, now I have a problem. hope everyone takes constipation serious and their health.
    Kind of a weird send off there…

Constipation shouldn’t cause a fever unless there’s an infection present…
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post

Acquire peanut butter
    Acquire cereal
    Acquire full fat yogurt

These. I also suggest pbnj fitcrunch's OP.....HNNNNNNNNG!