UFuckinMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Experimenting new T boosters (Hibiscus macranthus, basella alba, ...)?

Salutations.

A time ago I have came across these following studies:

Effects of aqueous extracts of Hibiscus macranthus and Basella alba in mature rat testis function
    Anabolic effect of Hibiscus rosasinensis Linn. leaf extracts in immature albino male rats

Basically rats had an increase of about 80% in serum testosterone levels after 15 days in one study, and in another they had a increase of 22% in body weight and increase in the weight of testis, epididymis, seminal vesicle and prostate of the alcoholic extract dosed rats was 19%, 30%, 31% and 40% respectively.

What do you think about me taking one formula containing one/some of these ingredients in order for me to see if I can achieve similar results?

By the way, in case it may be worthy, how should I ask the people who manipulate remedies for them to make those formulas?

Thanks.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How did those boosters do in the tests on human balls?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Before you put money into any "natural test booster", check out this post and the two discussions it references:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1638047433

In short, there is scant evidence for them doing anything at all - certainly not enough to produce a change in body composition if that's what you are after.

I don't know if they cover the study you mentioned but unless it's only just come out, the podcast probably does since it's quite new.

Registered User Benchpresser350's Avatar
    Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Top Secret Info re Test Boosters

Being around a pretty female boosts your T-Levels.

Any informal contact with a woman of approximately 5 min results in an increase in salivary T-Levels among men.

This a a well known (though not much discussed fact).

It's easily researched on the internet.

But I wonder if you get a boost of say 1-T from one pretty female, would 10 give you a boost of 10-T's or does it take just 1.

And I wonder what an "Informal Contact" means....does that mean you must be in some kind of physical contact with her?

Because what is a "Formal Contact"...neither seem to mean sex. Sooooooo ?????

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've been consuming a dozen oysters a day for the last 15 days. I haven't noticed any changes. But I'm going to continue this until I've done it for 30 days. Then I'll go back through my workout journals and see if there is any change in the progression of my lifts.

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go to the supplement forum and look up my t booster thread. I have a years worth of before and after labs (including screenshots) where you can see how much a legitimate t booster does. Many will call them garbage etc and I get it however I don’t hear one person saying that when they are presented with a CONSISTENT pattern over the course of a year.

There are many variables involved which I try to cover as best I can. I will have blood drawn again in two weeks to see how much my levels drop after stopping the supplement, I do this every cycle and it does cost money but I don’t mind.

At one point my free testosterone level was over 200, reference range had a max of 155. Total test hovers around 1000 Ng/dcl while on.