Dahvrok is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Proper excercise splitting

Hey all, another novice here (kinda). I started going to the gym almost daily and so far im doing these excersices:

Triceps
    Forehand
    Dorsals
    Chest
    Shoulders
    Wings
    Squats
    Calves
    Abs
    Biceps

Im doing 100 reps on each split into sets of tens. I split the program into two days. Is that correct? Should i add or remove any excersice?

Thanks

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where exactly are the excersices you're doing?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    The best thing is not to try to roll your own. Do one ready made for you by an expert - we have free ones in the sticky threads.

I understand you want to learn how it works but you can do that by observing how one of these 'cookie cutter' routines works to progressively overload you and handle fatigue.

Splitting is actually nothing more than scheduling - forget the old dogma about having to leave a muscle for 48 hours before training it again - it just isn't true. Plenty of people train every muscle every day and results are broadly similar to those only training a muscle (say) once every 5 day assuming that total workload is the same in both cases

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Where exactly are the excersices you're doing?
    Machines, except dorsals, abs, forehands and calves (bodyweight and dumbbells for forehands). I put enough weight go through the sets without dieing.

Also please tell me how to drop the fing belly. I eat good like 3-4 times per day normal doses stuff like lean meat with oven potatoes, low carb pasta, salad, bars etc. Problem is probably my job which is office
    Last edited by Dahvrok; 06-10-2021 at 01:28 AM.

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dahvrok View Post
    Wings
    I like to learn from the mistakes of the people who take my advice.

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Machines, except dorsals, abs, forehands and calves (bodyweight and dumbbells for forehands). I put enough weight go through the sets without dieing
    Dude, there are muscle groups and there are specific exercises done for a muscle or several muscle groups.

For example:

biceps (muscle group) - exercises that work the biceps: dumbell curls, chinups, preacher curls
    hamstrings (muscle groups) - exercises: romanian deadlifts, leg curls

And so on...

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    wings usually means lats IIRC

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    wings usually means lats IIRC
    Yeah, I see now.
    I thought he meant the serratus, since it can be shaped like a wing, I assume.

So i should train one muscle group per day?

So i should train one muscle group per day?
    That's not what we said at all. Please read it again otherwise I'm just repeating myself.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    That's not what we said at all. Please read it again otherwise I'm just repeating myself.
    Dude i know there are excersices for muscles and muscle groups. My question is which of them should i do and how often. Is there a site that generates workouts or something?

Dude i know there are excersices for muscles and muscle groups. My question is which of them should i do and how often. Is there a site that generates workouts or something?
    That isn't what I said.