Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

BWTG Dumbbell Trays, Any Objections?

So I think the chances of my suggestion of a dumbbell tray monolift attachment being built by Mech are as likely as Rip being peaceful to a trapbar and Dean and Rick commonly build only stationary type products...with that said, I've been having an itchy trigger finger on adding the BWTG DB Trays to the cart mainly to make an extra station on the rack to not only have the convenience for heavy DB pressing (mainly incline press), but to save some time during my lifting rather than going and setting up from area to area.

I'll potentially most likely use my BWTG 2" thick loadable DBs loaded up on them (to give them some use in general) and to save more time and for days I just feel like going in, set and use the IMs and kick them up into position like I been doing.

For the price, are the BWTG DB Trays real annoying to set up and get the DBs into position with?

Also, since I flat bench with the barbell before I bench incline with DBs would it be more useful to use them off the outside front of the rack, or are they a cumbersome issue to utilize? (I like keeping the J-cups set where they are and not having to switch everything).

Insight on these are appreciated as always.

weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    So I think the chances of my suggestion of a dumbbell tray monolift attachment being built by Mech are as likely as Rip being peaceful to a trapbar and Dean and Rick commonly build only stationary type products...with that said, I've been having an itchy trigger finger on adding the BWTG DB Trays to the cart mainly to make an extra station on the rack to not only have the convenience for heavy DB pressing (mainly incline press), but to save some time during my lifting rather than going and setting up from area to area.

I'll potentially most likely use my BWTG 2" thick loadable DBs loaded up on them (to give them some use in general) and to save more time and for days I just feel like going in, set and use the IMs and kick them up into position like I been doing.

For the price, are the BWTG DB Trays real annoying to set up and get the DBs into position with?

Also, since I flat bench with the barbell before I bench incline with DBs would it be more useful to use them off the outside front of the rack, or are they a cumbersome issue to utilize? (I like keeping the J-cups set where they are and not having to switch everything).

Insight on these are appreciated as always.
    I had these a few years back. They're easy enough to set up--the ones I had attached to the rack the same as J-cups or safety arms. But they are very large and take up a lot of space so you need somewhere to store them, and I found them awkward to use. With a barbell, all you've got to worry about clearance-wise is the diameter of the bar, but with dumbbells you've got the width of the plates to take into account. I normally rotate dumbbells a little when pressing, with makes for an even bigger clearance issue. When I did use the trays, it seemed I was always worried about them being in the way during the exercise.

I think they're good in theory but in practice I didn't care for them for much.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #49 ()---() ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #11 ──<//>─<\\>──

Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by weisgarb View Post
    I had these a few years back. They're easy enough to set up--the ones I had attached to the rack the same as J-cups or safety arms. But they are very large and take up a lot of space so you need somewhere to store them, and I found them awkward to use. With a barbell, all you've got to worry about clearance-wise is the diameter of the bar, but with dumbbells you've got the width of the plates to take into account. I normally rotate dumbbells a little when pressing, with makes for an even bigger clearance issue. When I did use the trays, it seemed I was always worried about them being in the way during the exercise.

I think they're good in theory but in practice I didn't care for them for much.
    weisgarb,

Thank you, you saved me $400 with shipping (these things sure went up compared to a few years ago). I'll continue with the old fashioned kick up move rather than being inconvenienced with the trays being in the way.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At about half the price, I'd probably give these a shot in spite of the potential drawbacks, but not at $375 + shipping. I think the best hope right now is that Mech6 comes up with a better solution and offers them for sale. I think he mentioned in his build thread that he was thinking about dumbbell spotters, which is enough for me to immediately conclude that he will find the perfect solution and I will get to buy them.

Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    At about half the price, I'd probably give these a shot in spite of the potential drawbacks, but not at $375 + shipping. I think the best hope right now is that Mech6 comes up with a better solution and offers them for sale. I think he mentioned in his build thread that he was thinking about dumbbell spotters, which is enough for me to immediately conclude that he will find the perfect solution and I will get to buy them.
    I don't wanna assume anything just in case lol, but if Mech is indeed in the plans of his own rendition of the DB spotters then I'm in to wait for his setup.

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So I stumbled on here and see I should of stayed out .
    I'm actually messing around with this whole issue, so here are my thoughts. Some background first: right shoulder is messed up (semi frozen) and some positions irritate it. I can do DB presses fine, but my issue is with anything semi-heavy (for me, maybe 90+ lbs DB) the first rep causes issues. When I use the "knee dbells into place while lying back", the dumbbells end up lower than I'd want them to be on first rep and that extra stretch in my shoulder causes pain.
    So I though about a versaspot, but it's either out of stock or the company doesn't exist anymore. So I quickly made my own (I'll take a photo this weekend when I use it). Just 4 trays welded to a removable crossmember. No paint, no uhmw, no sanding...
    So after using it 2-3 times, here's what I've noticed:
    1. to get the DBs into position you have to pull them out further than you would a barbell. Mostly because my DBs are 8" in diameter (10 lbs plates) and you have to make sure that clears the trays. Compared to a barbell, you're talking an additional 3-4". Not really an issue for me, but some people will mess up their shoulders reaching that far back.
    2. Reracking them is dicey. You have to get your wrists lined up between the trays, while fatigued, and then toss them back. I left 5" inside width and it's not the best situation. But reracking DBs isn't really necessary, as getting back up with heavy DBs never was a problem. My problem was 100% getting the set started. So I just get up as before and then put the DBs back in the trays if I want to do another set.
    3. Sorinex used to have a DB version of their breaker bench (auto-spot bench I think they called it). That's my next step with this. Adding 2 vertical arms on pivots, somewhere in rack (removable). Imagine Rogue's failed monostand, but for a versaspot clone. I think NOT having each side independant is actually important.

I'll update if it works out.

EDIT: found old sorinex version, on this forum
    Last edited by Mech6; 06-09-2021 at 06:24 PM.
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like a situation for the Shermworks self spotting system LOL
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If I was going to get anything like this it would probably be those straps that hold dumbbells. Can't remember the name and they were $$$ but it seemed to be the most functional option. Set to the height you want to start with and let go when you're done.

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’ve had a pair of Power Hooks for 10 years or longer and they work great IMO. My shoulders started getting cranky throwing heavier DB’s into position. They were $40 or $50 when I got them.
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by irongrandpa View Post
    I’ve had a pair of Power Hooks for 10 years or longer and they work great IMO. My shoulders started getting cranky throwing heavier DB’s into position. They were $40 or $50 when I got them.
    Agree wholeheartedly. Unfortunately, Power Hooks aren't being made anymore.

I have a set of Titan DB trays (don't judge). They work fine up to around 90's for me, but then I have to reach back too far to unrack them to a point that is far enough forward so that the DB's aren't hitting the trays as I press them. That's really tough on my shoulders.

I switch to Power Hooks from 95's on up. They're a little less convenient to set up, but I set an old bar in the monos, and set the DB's/hooks on that. clearance isn't really an issue if I turn the DB's sideways just a hair. That ensures that the hooks won't grab onto the bar unexpectedly in the middle of a set.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #29 []---[]
    []---[] York Barbell Club #59 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #48 []---[]
    l l---l l Rogue Barbell Club #3 l l---l l
    []---[] Mech6 Crew #9 []---[]

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rlundregan View Post
    Agree wholeheartedly. Unfortunately, Power Hooks aren't being made anymore.

I have a set of Titan DB trays (don't judge). They work fine up to around 90's for me, but then I have to reach back too far to unrack them to a point that is far enough forward so that the DB's aren't hitting the trays as I press them. That's really tough on my shoulders.

I switch to Power Hooks from 95's on up. They're a little less convenient to set up, but I set an old bar in the monos, and set the DB's/hooks on that. clearance isn't really an issue if I turn the DB's sideways just a hair. That ensures that the hooks won't grab onto the bar unexpectedly in the middle of a set.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    Purple is a good color for you!

Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Sounds like a situation for the Shermworks self spotting system LOL
    I shudder to think after all these years later that there's probably now little Shermies touting their dad's product under various troll user names he specifically gave to them lol.

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Shermworks lol I forgot about that guy.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ncsuLuke View Post
    If I was going to get anything like this it would probably be those straps that hold dumbbells. Can't remember the name and they were $$$ but it seemed to be the most functional option. Set to the height you want to start with and let go when you're done.
    Spot Grips $499
    https://spotgrips.com/product/spot-grips/

And a review from everyone's favorite influencer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P2nmrc1T_A

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Skidmarx View Post
    Shermworks lol I forgot about that guy.
    Haha, a familiar name for those who have been around! On the topic, I feel like someone could make spotting hooks specifically for Powerblocks and they would do pretty well. Maybe attach to the rear columns if they could support the weight.

BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would say if you're unable to get the dumbbells in a position to bench, you probably shouldnt be doing that weight. You need to be in control of weights at all times.

Originally Posted by BulkMore View Post
    I would say if you're unable to get the dumbbells in a position to bench, you probably shouldnt be doing that weight. You need to be in control of weights at all times.
    Some might argue that, which is understandable. However, do you typically start your squat and bench at the bottom of the movement or at the top? I'd use DB spotters for efficiency, why waste energy getting them into position when you could conserve that for the actual set?

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bullcrap
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

I would disagree with you on this......I can do 90's for sets of 10, and 95's for sets of 6-8 when I use trays or Power Hooks, but I don't believe that I would be able to kick them up into position without likely hurting myself. With the equipment, I am in control of the weights at all times.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Considering dumbbell bench is a variation of barbell bench and barbell bench uses jcups/hooks, I can't say I agree with you.

Inb4 dumbbell bench was invented first. I don't really know.

mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by weisgarb View Post
    I had these a few years back. They're easy enough to set up--the ones I had attached to the rack the same as J-cups or safety arms. But they are very large and take up a lot of space so you need somewhere to store them.
    For my Mech dumbbell tray attachments, I store them on my rack’s 15” bottom crossmembers.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #36 ||---||
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #36 [M]===[6]
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #36 ──<//>─<\\>──

Originally Posted by rlundregan View Post
    I would disagree with you on this......I can do 90's for sets of 10, and 95's for sets of 6-8 when I use trays or Power Hooks, but I don't believe that I would be able to kick them up into position without likely hurting myself. With the equipment, I am in control of the weights at all times.
    My issue starts when I get up over 100lbs, I got to the point where I could rep 110lbs with help at the start, but I would fail so many times trying to get them into position by myself I just avoided going any higher. Just have 90's now so it's not an issue, but I would definitely use spotters if given the chance.

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I disagree with this . I always aggravate my rotators when trying to get heavier dumbbells into position during incline bench .
    My power hooks work awesome for that . Unfortunately I don’t think they make them anymore, and I’d buy another set if I could . I dropped them once and one needs to be welded on one side.Still function though . Btw I removed the Velcro straps .

I wish I was a machinist, because I have a much better design that I conjured up for power hooks that doesn’t involve a piece going from side to side under the handle .
    It basically involves using a thinner version of lock jaw collars that snap on the outer edge of the handles , and then have that same bar design as power hooks secured to them .

My other idea is a little off the wall . A few years back I just about ordered electromagnetics .
    I was going to have a foot switch to release the dumbbells from the electromagnetics secured to arms connected to the ceiling.
    And once you power off the electromagnetics with the foot switch , a Linear actuator was going to raise the magnets up a foot for clearance .
    Then when you you tap the button again , the actuator lowers the magnets back into position and power back up .
    Of course I’d have a UPS incase of a power failure.
    You could hang the electromagnetics off the ceiling with chains also if you wanted to take the path of least resistance

Old pic

Attached Images
    Last edited by MajorTendonitis; 06-12-2021 at 11:06 AM.
    Make Misc great again

vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Leprechuan71 View Post
    Spot Grips $499
    https://spotgrips.com/product/spot-grips/

And a review from everyone's favorite influencer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P2nmrc1T_A
    Hopefully Mech can take this and make it better along with converging Jammer arms . $499 is little excessive plus you cannot use thick ( 2") dumbbells in there not that many ppl use 2" thick dumbbell handles.
    [M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #35 ▪[M]===[6]

[]------[] York Barbell Club #80 (DD)[]-----[]

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It was simple enough to use a tow strap and webbing to drop the dumbbells slightly below a vertical press. It never seemed unwieldy or in the way. Safety and full range of .motion without worrying about stretching too far to get into position.
    Last edited by matrix563; 06-15-2021 at 10:27 PM.
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~