doubletake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) doubletake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) doubletake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) doubletake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) doubletake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) doubletake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) doubletake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) doubletake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) doubletake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) doubletake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) doubletake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Homemade preworkout

Most preworkouts are super expensive and they underdose key ingredients, so I decided that I’m going to make my own pre by buying separate ingredients from bulksupplements.com. Does this sound like a good blend of ingredients?

5 g creatine monohydrate
    5 g beta alanine
    5 g l citrulline
    200 mg caffeine (from coffee or caffeine tablet)
    1/4 tsp salt

I’ve read that the l citrulline can be a bit higher than what I put, but I’m being conservative to start, and it’s more than what’s in most preworkouts. Is there anything else You think I should add?

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the only things you have with acute effects are citrulline and caffeine,beta alanine and creatine are beneficial with long term chronic use. You may want to reconsider your source after reading this https://www.reddit.com/r/Nootropics/...phenylalanine/
    My secret? Texting between sets.

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    the only things you have with acute effects are citrulline and caffeine,beta alanine and creatine are beneficial with long term chronic use. You may want to reconsider your source after reading this https://www.reddit.com/r/Nootropics/...phenylalanine/

I was thinking of buying some protein powder them and maybe some 2-3 other stuff.
    I wonder how many of the supplements today contain fake stuff.
    I like to learn from the mistakes of the people who take my advice.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jaxqen View Post
    I was thinking of buying some protein powder them and maybe some 2-3 other stuff.
    I wonder how many of the supplements today contain fake stuff.
    I really don't think as many anymore, because the FDA has gotten a lot more involved the last few years. However, that's why you should always stick with quality, reputable, brands.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

kamaldjamal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My secret? Texting between sets