Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Do you think there are still good people in the world?

Last night my son accidently put my phone in another members gym bag and now I am hoping the guy shows up tonight to the gym and I can get it back.

Here is what happen;
    My son and I were using my phone to record our workouts, we were done and my son put the tripod and my phone in what he thought was my bag. He then started looking in the bag for his phone and emptying out the bag and noticed there where items in the bag that I would not normally carry, like goggles and extra sneakers. I was putting the weights away at this point.

Then he realized the bag wasn't mine and started putting everything back in the guys bag and told the guy, I am so sorry I thought this was my fathers bag and the guy laughed and said, the sad thing is I didn't even notice you going through my bag.

Unfortunately, my son put everything back in the guys bag, but never took my phone out of his bag. When we got home and I looked in the bag for my phone we realized he left my phone in the guys bag. We started calling the phone hoping the guy hears it ringing/buzzing, but he has not picked it up since last night and even this morning.

We are hoping he shows up at the gym tonight, he is a regular there and we can tell him the phone is in his bag. We are thinking maybe he keeps the bag overnight in the gym? Or keeps it in his trunk? or just puts it in the side of his house somewhere and hasn't noticed the phone.

So yeah you think there are still good people and he just hasn't noticed the phone or you think the guy is just being a dick and is trying to keep the phone?

Ohh yeah and we called the gym this morning in case he did checked his bag last night and left the phone at the front desk, but they said no one turned in a phone.
    On the list for Bannukah

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You'll get it back, might smell like buddys sweaty nut sack, but you'll get it back
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Social distancing expert

Be Decisive
    Right or wrong, make a decision. The road of life is full of flat squirrels who couldn't make a decision.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    You'll get it back, might smell like buddys sweaty nut sack, but you'll get it back
    LMFAO!!!

Now I don't know f I want it back!

But seriously my phone has so many pictures in it that I will never get back since I don't store them in the cloud.
    On the list for Bannukah

PhDPepper1111 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhDPepper1111 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhDPepper1111 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhDPepper1111 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhDPepper1111 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhDPepper1111 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhDPepper1111 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhDPepper1111 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhDPepper1111 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhDPepper1111 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhDPepper1111 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Everyone (nearly everyone) thinks they are good. Whether this fellow will do the right thing - fingers crossed! The fact that he knows you know he has it increases the odds considerably.
    It's never too late!

5'6", 198

Results:
    6/20/21 Western drug tested regionals: DQ (bombed squats) @ 192lb
    2/27/21 PNW drug tested championships 468/308/501 @ 202lb
    10/10/2020 FS meet: 407/303/474 @ 212lb

Gym PRs:
    485/315/525

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    before the battery runs out, can't you just see where the phone is and go round knock on his door? Or is it out of signal etc? He's going to give it back... or he's going to sell it and make a dash for the Mexican border, one or the other
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.
    Bodyweight 76kg (19/July/2021) started cutting again 10 July :(

NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There are lots of good people in this world who will still do the right thing.

I mean, $hit bro, you do it all the time.

Once in a while I try to do the right thing. Like today at the gym, a phantom $hitter left a bigly yuuge turd in the bowl. It was nasty. But i did the right thing by flushing it so the next bro won't have to suffer the 'what has been seen cannot be unseen' dilemma.

This is why I always encourage others to perform the 'tactical quick peek' before entering any $hitter - especially at WalMart.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Originally Posted by PhDPepper1111 View Post
    Everyone (nearly everyone) thinks they are good. Whether this fellow will do the right thing - fingers crossed! The fact that he knows you know he has it increases the odds considerably.
    Thats what I am hoping, he knows my son was going through his bag.

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    before the battery runs out, can't you just see where the phone is and go round knock on his door? Or is it out of signal etc? He's going to give it back... or he's going to sell it and make a dash for the Mexican border, one or the other
    The gym I go to is not in the Bronx, the chance that this guy lives in the Bronx, or even close to me is zero.

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post

Thanks man, I hope he does the right thing, still calling it, but still no answer.
    On the list for Bannukah

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe he's busy posting about this on a rival forum right now.

"Are there no good people in the world any more?
    There was this guy and his son, I caught him blatantly going through my bag. He claimed he thought it was someone else's bag but it was so obviously mine, they were both just so blatant. I'm a regular at that gym too, I just can't believe it.

The kid left his phone in my bag when I caught him. Should I give it to the police or just keep it?"

People are busy posting replies like

"No, definitely keep it, teach the theives a lesson, that's justice"

I don't want to worry you BodyHard, but it could be happening exactly like that right now!!

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Maybe he's busy posting about this on a rival forum right now.

"Are there no good people in the world any more?
    There was this guy and his son, I caught him blatantly going through my bag. He claimed he thought it was someone else's bag but it was so obviously mine, they were both just so blatant. I'm a regular at that gym too, I just can't believe it.

The kid left his phone in my bag when I caught him. Should I give it to the police or just keep it?"

People are busy posting replies like

"No, definitely keep it, teach the theives a lesson, that's justice"

I don't want to worry you BodyHard, but it could be happening exactly like that right now!!
    You kind of just pissed me the fck off to be honest, then I just laughed...need to breathe...
    On the list for Bannukah

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    You kind of just pissed me the fck off to be honest, then I just laughed...need to breathe...
    Was your phone locked? Maybe he is one of those gay boys and has it set up on the tripod and is playing tug a war with himself looking at your pics. The amount of pics you take you may never get it back

Social distancing expert

Be Decisive
    Right or wrong, make a decision. The road of life is full of flat squirrels who couldn't make a decision.

Was your phone locked? Maybe he is one of those gay boys and has it set up on the tripod and is playing tug a war with himself looking at your pics. The amount of pics you take you may never get it back
    LOL my phone is locked two ways, password and then finger print, don't asked me why, just always been like that. Kind of annoying and I was going to change it, glad I didn't
    On the list for Bannukah

...Maybe he is ...
    Too late, that phone has now seen things it'll never be able to forget

Relax BH, he's a regular, you'll get it back

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No one touches my phone.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In my experience there are far, far more good folks that shytheads.
    People before Politics

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Well the guy didn't show up to the gym today, he is normally there by 8ish, but could be his day off, Hopefully I will see him tomorrow (although tomorrow is my day off so I am just going to go to the gym)

In the meantime I just keep calling it hopefully he will go in his bag for something!
    On the list for Bannukah

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well the guy didn't show up to the gym today, he is normally there by 8ish, but could be his day off, Hopefully I will see him tomorrow (although tomorrow is my day off so I am just going to go to the gym)

In the meantime I just keep calling it hopefully he will go in his bag for something!
    Dude, you're handling this very well. I hope this bag dude pulls his head outa his ass and brings your phone back to the gym ASAP.

I gotta say tho, our OldTom Dude is a funny fukker, eh. Always an upside.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Dude, you're handling this very well. I hope this bag dude pulls his head outa his ass and brings your phone back to the gym ASAP.

I gotta say tho, our OldTom Dude is a funny fukker, eh. Always an upside.
    Thanks man there really isn't anything I can do at this point, at first I was stressing over it and I was fcking mad as hell and was yelling at my son. But I am just trying to relax and play this out if I don't see him by the end of the week I will call Sprint and tell them I lost the phone and get a new one. Trying my best and hoping not to go that route.
    On the list for Bannukah

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks man there really isn't anything I can do at this point, at first I was stressing over it and I was fcking mad as hell and was yelling at my son. But I am just trying to relax and play this out if I don't see him by the end of the week I will call Sprint and tell them I lost the phone and get a new one. Trying my best and hoping not to go that route.
    It sucks cuz it's an inconvenience, eh. Especially these days when we're so connected to our phones. Ironically, I was just thinking yesterday aboot going without a smartphone 1 week /month to help regain balance. I was thinking aboot our boy MTPockets trekking without a phone for 2 weeks, and I thought that sounds pretty cool. Both the trekking and the absence of the portable digital appendage.

Anyways, as I said, I hope bag dude shows up and you get your phone back. Especially since the pics on it weren't backed up. Dude; u gotta back that chit up!

LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post

Once in a while I try to do the right thing. Like today at the gym, a phantom $hitter left a bigly yuuge turd in the bowl. It was nasty. But i did the right thing by flushing it so the next bro won't have to suffer the 'what has been seen cannot be unseen' dilemma.

This is why I always encourage others to perform the 'tactical quick peek' before entering any $hitter - especially at WalMart.
    Nor I have been around some really bad weightlifting peeps, I know someone who wouldn’t of flushed but taken their own $hit on top of that $hit just for amusement and left it, and don’t know how someone can do that but they do......

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    It sucks cuz it's an inconvenience, eh. Especially these days when we're so connected to our phones. Ironically, I was just thinking yesterday aboot going without a smartphone 1 week /month to help regain balance. I was thinking aboot our boy MTPockets trekking without a phone for 2 weeks, and I thought that sounds pretty cool. Both the trekking and the absence of the portable digital appendage.

Anyways, as I said, I hope bag dude shows up and you get your phone back. Especially since the pics on it weren't backed up. Dude; u gotta back that chit up!
    Man I am hoping this guy shows up tonight, my phone is now dead, calling it and it is going straight to VM. Wish me luck!!
    On the list for Bannukah

Man I am hoping this guy shows up tonight, my phone is now dead, calling it and it is going straight to VM. Wish me luck!!
    Good luck brother... can't you do the track my phone thing?

Samsung doesn't have an app you can use on another phone to track a lost device. Instead, you can use any mobile or desktop browser to visit findmymobile.samsung.com. Once there, log into your account and select the device you're looking for. If it's powered on, you will see its current location and battery percentage.

Social distancing expert

Be Decisive

Good luck brother... can't you do the track my phone thing?

Samsung doesn't have an app you can use on another phone to track a lost device. Instead, you can use any mobile or desktop browser to visit findmymobile.samsung.com. Once there, log into your account and select the device you're looking for. If it's powered on, you will see its current location and battery percentage.
    Damn I wish I knew that before I think it is dead now because when we call it it is going straight to VM
    On the list for Bannukah

Fck the guy never showed up and I waited there for over an hour!
    On the list for Bannukah

Fck the guy never showed up and I waited there for over an hour!
    Damn, that sucks bigtime.

I bet its buried in there and he doesn't even know. One day he'll find it and wonder where it came from.

Dude, I assume you tried to find out who he is through the gym, eh. Anyways, time to contact your provider and get a new one. Still sending positive vibes that it turns up so you get your pictures.

What are we suggesting, that the guy has sold the phone and left the country on the profit, or quit the gym and is on the run? Of course not. He's got the phone and he'll give it back. If it is securely locked (print and code) then it's no immediate risk to you. CHILL

I know he's a regular but this is only 2 days, maybe he's had family/work pressure and done a session at a different time. Give it a day or two, it'll turn up. Most likely you'll get it back, keep checking if he handed it in to the gym.

If there is a next time or anyone else reading it, just track it The tracking is built in to Android and doesn't need an app (provided your phone isn't 10 years old), you log into Chrome (any device) with the same username/password used for your phone then Google "find my phone". Easy as that if the phone is on/power/signal etc of course. It's actually a good trick if you lose your phone in your own home and it's on silent, because you can make it ring loudly and find it that way even though it set to silent

weiss1967 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weiss1967 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weiss1967 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weiss1967 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weiss1967 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weiss1967 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weiss1967 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weiss1967 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weiss1967 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weiss1967 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weiss1967 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would use front desk staff in the gym to pass the message or call your buddy on his phone. Most gyms I know can track members visits and match with image camera got at the swipe. They would have full contact info.

I bet he doesn't know he has your phone. Probably left his gym bag in a trunk and never heard you calling. He will never find the phone in there unless he knows what to look for. Most phones are black and blend in nicely with black bottoms of most gym bags.

Thanks all for the suggestion, we have worked with the front desk but they are useless and have no authority until the manager comes in and he wont be in till Saturday. The supervisor can just go into the safe and check to see if anyone left the phone, but they wont go through the sign in (which everyone needs to do) due to member privacy. I told them I don't want his info, you can call him and tell him he has my phone in his bag, but the MFers don't want to do that. I honestly felt like punching the supervisor in his face and to be honest I think if my son wasn't there I probably would have. My son took me outside and told me just to chill.

This guy is a regular who (according to my son) be squatting some serious weight and is very friendly. My son doesn't know his name but they chatted a lot before as when I was out due to Covid he was giving my son some pointers on squatting. So I am hoping we will eventually bump into him, but I don't know if I should cancel the phone and get a new one as they will charge me I believe is 200.00 (even though I have freaking insurance on the phone) or just wait it out until we see him.
    On the list for Bannukah

Hoping he shows up tonight.....sucks waiting for a person you don't even know, just because your sons tell you, "he is always there when we are there" I never pay attention to people in the gym!
    On the list for Bannukah

7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hoping he shows up tonight.....sucks waiting for a person you don't even know, just because your sons tell you, "he is always there when we are there" I never pay attention to people in the gym!
    If you have a google account and have used google maps on your phone you can log into google maps from your desktop and find your location history of the phone. It should show you the locations of your phone up until when the battery died.
    As you go the way of life, you will see a great chasm. Jump. It is not as wide as you think.

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    If you have a google account and have used google maps on your phone you can log into google maps from your desktop and find your location history of the phone. It should show you the locations of your phone up until when the battery died.
    Thanks Ill try that.
    On the list for Bannukah