Thread: Help for my Dad

PolishEagle2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Help for my Dad

Hello, its my first time writing here and was hoping to find some help hopefully. My dad is 56 years old and works construction 5 days a week. He is starting to get tired and have muscle fatigue and i was wondering if there's any supplements he can take to somewhat help him a little. He has a good oatmeal breakfast with a coffee and takes multivitamins and omega 3. His lunch consists of a sandwich and fruits and he drinks plenty of water. And than a regular dinner, he also stretches' before work and goes for a walk. What other things anything can you recommend my dad take to help his lifestyle. Please reply it would mean a lot

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A check up with his Dr would be the first port of call but he needs to make sure he’s eating enough to support recovery, so something more substantial than sandwiches at lunchtime.

It could be just fatigue, low testosterone, vitamin or iron deficiency or a whole host of other relatively minor issues which would cause him to feel like this but as per my first point, his Dr would be the first port of call for blood tests and a check up to see where the issue lies, then he’d need to address it with meds, adjusting his diet or potentially supplements but that’s the last thing he needs to address after getting a qualified opinion.

Good luck to you and your dad, it’ll likely be something fairly easy to remedy.
    Strong & Unstable

PolishEagle2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    A check up with his Dr would be the first port of call but he needs to make sure he’s eating enough to support recovery, so something more substantial than sandwiches at lunchtime.

It could be just fatigue, low testosterone, vitamin or iron deficiency or a whole host of other relatively minor issues which would cause him to feel like this but as per my first point, his Dr would be the first port of call for blood tests and a check up to see where the issue lies, then he’d need to address it with meds, adjusting his diet or potentially supplements but that’s the last thing he needs to address after getting a qualified opinion.

Good luck to you and your dad, it’ll likely be something fairly easy to remedy.
    I should have mentioned he wen tot teh doctors and did blood work, he has slightly higher blood sugar and cholesterol and everything else is normal, what would be a good lunch for him to have?

Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    perhaps magnesium at night
    cirtate or glycinate 200mg
    mild dose of vit d 2000iu
    and B complex