PTS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Vertical Knee Raise Equipment.

Hi.

I'm in the UK and am looking for equipment to use with vertical knee raises. You see, I have problems with my stomach... so any type of lying-down exercise such as sit-ups, crunches, or leg raises can give me severe heartburn.

I've come to realise (after some gym work) that vertical knee raises in an upright piece of equipment can prevent this feeling, and I can continue to work on my stomach muscle development. Question is, who produces a vertical knee raise? I know that Body Solid do, but it retails at £200 (around $290 dollars) which is fairly expensive. I'm almost tempted to make my own! Anyway, if anyone knows of any other brands, or has any advice, please let me know at:

ptstannard@aol.com

Thanks.

Paul S.

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    I've got the NEW body solid, it wasn't cheap but it was built as sturdy, if not as tall, as others that were $200 more.
    I use the vkr and hang from my gravity boots for inverted crunches.
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

monsterous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Nautilus !

I brought this a couple of months ago. Very sturdy. I didn't get the pullup attachment because my smith machine has one .
    Attached Images
    Time to Change to a Better Life and Life Style and what better way than " BodyBuilding "

TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    knee raises work ur hip flexors not the abs

Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TDE
    knee raises work ur hip flexors not the abs
    Wow, strong thread bump. Anyway, I've used knee raises in a few slightly different variations to build abs before, without using any other exercises.
    Don't complicate things by making things complicated.....