YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Drinking too much water?

I drink about 5L on a day where I go to the gym, and about 4L on a rest day.

There are even days where I drink more than 5L, maybe sometimes up to 6L

I do pee a lot but feel completely fine and actually makes me feel good? I cannot go without at least 2-3L a day

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Too much water can wash out certain minerals and cause health issues long term.

If you pee is completely without colour, I would suggest cutting down. The desire to drink excessively can indicate other health problems too...

MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by YawkC View Post

I do pee a lot but feel completely fine and actually makes me feel good? I cannot go without at least 2-3L a day
    5 L shouldn't be too much.

I've heard different recommendations, but I've heard this one more frequently recently:

Half your body weight in ounces + 15 ounces for every hour of exercise.

If someone were very overweight they'd want to use their goal weight or lean body mass if they know that.
    WBFF Pro Muscle Model | Questions? Send me a private message.

Online Training/Coaching Application: https://www.gettfit.com/online-coaching/

Google Reviews of GettFit Online Coaching: https://g.page/r/CeuQw8grjXrzEAE

Instagram: mike.gettier

Join the ******** Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.********.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat

Registered Anti-Boozer soberchuck's Avatar
    soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post

If you pee is completely without colour, I would suggest cutting down. The desire to drink excessively can indicate other health problems too...
    Very true, water is very dangerous and drinking too much will eventually make your angus fall out
    **sleep every night crew**

**drink coffee from a cup crew**

**use the bathroom every day crew**

**eat food regularly crew**

**not immortal crew**

Gaza26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by YawkC View Post

You can never drink too much water. As long as it's comfortable with you it should be fine.

bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I haven't reached your level of hydration yet lol, but I also try to drink at least 2L a day.
    Getting into the habit of drinking water can be difficult at first, but I feel that as time goes by, the more you drink, the more you actually want to drink.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gaza26 View Post
    You can never drink too much water. As long as it's comfortable with you it should be fine.
    Actually, you can. The need to drink to excessive amounts may be a symptom of type 2 diabetes. It's not the cause but it's a worrying sign.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Cari1030 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Gaza26 View Post
    That's entirely untrue. Water intoxication is a legit thing, I've had patients with it, and it CAN kill you. And as someone else said, you lose/dilute your electrolytes when you overdo it with water, which are really important to keep at proper levels, as some can seriously affect your heart, among other things.

Drink to thirst. There's really no reason to force yourself to drink water. If you find you're seriously that thirsty, to a point where you *need* 5 liters (or more) a day, you should really see a physician. 6 liters is almost 2 gallons, that's a LOT of water.

Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000) Tommyy24 is just really nice. (+1000)

What about pissing all the time?

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This.

Originally Posted by Cari1030 View Post
    That's entirely untrue. Water intoxication is a legit thing, I've had patients with it, and it CAN kill you. And as someone else said, you lose/dilute your electrolytes when you overdo it with water, which are really important to keep at proper levels, as some can seriously affect your heart, among other things.
    Also this. I've had it before & it sucked. I was underweight & sick with cholera in India, so I was particularly susceptible. I believe it did permanent damage to my body's ability to regulate my fluid balance because it was nearly 7 years ago and I haven't returned to normal since.

Originally Posted by soberchuck View Post
    Very true, water is very dangerous and drinking too much will eventually make your angus fall out
    Hmmm. Thankfully my angus is still intact. It certainly felt like it was gonna fall out when I had cholera in India tho...

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fun fact:
    Anxiety can cause dry mouth, it happens to my mom

Medications can cause dry mouth

Type 1 not 2 diabetes can cause excesses thirst

Too much water can strip nutrients

You can die from too much water/liquid. A few years ago a dad made his 5 year old finish a whole 2l of soda when she drank out of it and opened it and she died. Water intoxication causes too low of sodium and the brain swells/other organs to absorb some of the water out of the blood. Brains don’t have room to swell. Also, other electrolytes being too low can cause stroke and heart attacks

“She was allegedly force-fed so much liquid that it caused the sodium level in her body to go down and caused her brain to swell,” he said.

In addition to drinking more than 2 liters of fluids in about two hours, she also suffered other forms of punishment, Bell told the affiliate. He did not get into specifics.

The child became unresponsive, and the pair drove her to the hospital on New Year’s Day in 2012.

Two days later, she was declared brain dead and removed from life support.

A two-year investigation determined her death was a homicide as a result of acute fluid/water intoxication, the Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement this week“
    Last edited by snailsrus; 06-03-2021 at 10:29 PM.

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

GnikBrac is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Cari1030 View Post

Drink to thirst. There's really no reason to force yourself to drink water. If you find you're seriously that thirsty, to a point where you *need* 5 liters (or more) a day, you should really see a physician. 6 liters is almost 2 gallons, that's a LOT of water.
    Exactly, drink when you feel like you need to.. it's pointless to set an arbitrary goal to hit. There is a lot of misinformation that is perpetuated in regards to water consumption. It's almost become a fad, in my opinion, to glorify the consumption of excessive amounts of water.. Also, buy a reusable water bottle, stop polluting the planet with single use plastics.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why people drink excessive amounts of water is beyond me.
    Clear pee+not thirsty= no need for more water
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB