Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    absprintco is a name known to all. (+5000) absprintco is a name known to all. (+5000) absprintco is a name known to all. (+5000) absprintco is a name known to all. (+5000) absprintco is a name known to all. (+5000) absprintco is a name known to all. (+5000) absprintco is a name known to all. (+5000) absprintco is a name known to all. (+5000) absprintco is a name known to all. (+5000) absprintco is a name known to all. (+5000) absprintco is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    This was epic

Can confirm, crazy chit

ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SmashinYoungVag View Post
    Nothing came close….legally no one could
    high testosterone crew

absprintco is a name known to all. (+5000) absprintco is a name known to all. (+5000) absprintco is a name known to all. (+5000) absprintco is a name known to all. (+5000) absprintco is a name known to all. (+5000) absprintco is a name known to all. (+5000) absprintco is a name known to all. (+5000) absprintco is a name known to all. (+5000) absprintco is a name known to all. (+5000) absprintco is a name known to all. (+5000) absprintco is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    Nothing came close….legally no one could
    What'd they find hidden in this one?

Registered Alpha ChungasAmongUs's Avatar
    ChungasAmongUs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChungasAmongUs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChungasAmongUs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChungasAmongUs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChungasAmongUs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChungasAmongUs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChungasAmongUs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChungasAmongUs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChungasAmongUs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChungasAmongUs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChungasAmongUs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Negged, OP. Forta Xpload ruined my sac
    It's alpha-bits, you beta b1tch!!

crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fine...

Heard the rumors of the original Ultimate Orange

Used original Xenadrine. Was strong.

Original Jack3d was amazing.
    Last edited by crpav; 06-03-2021 at 03:11 PM.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by crpav View Post
    From skimming this thread I have some feedback. My journey into lifting weights started in 2005-2006 as a senior in high school. After graduation I took a year off before going to college and spent that time to figure out life and continue lifting and improving my health. Anyway, I remember hearing about Ultimate Orange and that is was amazing. Never saw it or used it though. Supplements didn't interest me then other than some weight management and health management "system" of pills my dad bought me at GNC as I looked to get in shape, improve my eating and stop being fat basically. I wasn't lazy as I was active just fat from eating way too much. Once I started college I remember creatine being the hottest thing going so started with that as my first supplement.

I then looked for other supplements and well GNC was the place so Cell Tech and Nitro Tech were my next supplements I tried. I also remember my brother and I using the original Xenadrine. That stuff was strong. My brother didn't use it log but I used the whole bottle. I remember in a health and fitness class I had in college we had to improve upon a mile or 2 mile run/walk time. I was using Xenadrine when I had my final timed run. I pushed myself plus that I was basically sweating fat beads or some oily whitish beads when done and felt like I was going to pass out.

Onto more advanced days was the original Jack3d. Also being able to buy Ephedra from here no less. I also remember being able to buy powder 1-3 DMAA and other stims. I read and was careful in how to dilute those so not to overdose but still was always a bit hesitant to use.
    Strong & Unstable

ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by absprintco View Post
    What'd they find hidden in this one?
    i remember it had ephedrine and a carb blend, dan duchaine (the steroid guru) came out with it in the early 80's and it was around for years.

i'll never forget the ad "not made for every pencil necked ding dong in the gym" and i'll see if i could locate the ad from one of my old bodybuilding magazine ads.

everyone at the gym used to swear they wouldn't get tired and it makes sense.

had he added a little something extra, rumors were yes but i can't list those substances on this forum...i'll give you a hint and say some guys used them for cutting pre contest.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Remember this?

alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

That one I don’t remember

I used to take something called Adrenaline back around 99-2000…was a basic eca with a ten to one ratio. Stacked that along with “ thyroactivator” which a bunch of my stripper friends used to use. Seriously killed the appetite, Orlando used to sell it at health kick.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    i remember it had ephedrine and a carb blend, dan duchaine (the steroid guru) came out with it in the early 80's and it was around for years.

i'll never forget the ad "not made for every pencil necked ding dong in the gym" and i'll see if i could locate the ad from one of my old bodybuilding magazine ads.

everyone at the gym used to swear they wouldn't get tired and it makes sense.

had he added a little something extra, rumors were yes but i can't list those substances on this forum...i'll give you a hint and say some guys used them for cutting pre contest.
    Maybe some other people use it for asthma?
    Strong & Unstable

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Remember this?

That's honestly one i've never seen before... looks like an ass-kicker though, lol
    Beta but still alpha

bobmuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) bobmuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) bobmuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) bobmuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) bobmuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) bobmuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) bobmuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) bobmuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) bobmuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) bobmuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) bobmuscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No Ejaculoid no care