AkhiMertail is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Teen muscle gain

I've been lurking here for quite a while and I've seen many redditors state that the average male can only gain .5 lb of muscle per week but I've also read that teens grow fast due to puberty and testestrone flow and also that people wish they'd have started in their teens due to faster gain so as a 16 y/o how much muscle mass should I expect to gain weekly on a good routine? And also, any tips?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Just train and take what you get. What other choice do you have.

There is huge variability between different people. It's very hard to measure what is muscle and what isn't so you'll never even really be able to confirm what you though you could gain.

If you are skinny, gain weight at up to no more than 2lbs a month. If you are chubby you can lose weight slowly and still gain muscle at the same time.