VileGoblin is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Should I Continue to Cut or Bulk?

I'm 16 and have been cutting for the last month or so. I'm about 155 ibs and 5'9, the scale says 15% bodyfat (though I know how completely inaccurate those are) Should I continue to cut or start to bulk?

Also ignore the loose skin, use to be over 200 pounds lol.
    Attached Images

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Focus on gaining muscle for now. You don't have to gain weight fast - or at all if you can still make progress in the gym while just maintaining. If your gym progress starts to stall, up calories a little to gain just 1-2lbs a month and see if that gets things going again.

Ideally you would keep doing this until you have stopped growing heightwise. We don't recommend that people under 18 overly restrict their calories because it can affect development.

VileGoblin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Focus on gaining muscle for now. You don't have to gain weight fast - or at all if you can still make progress in the gym while just maintaining. If your gym progress starts to stall, up calories a little to gain just 1-2lbs a month and see if that gets things going again.

Ideally you would keep doing this until you have stopped growing heightwise. We don't recommend that people under 18 overly restrict their calories because it can affect development.
    Thanks man, I've been eating around 2,300 - 2,400 calories since that's what the tdee calc recommends for someone looking to cut weight at my stats. It sucks cause I'd love to get a somewhat ripped physique but I'd also like to put on some muscle. Something I've noticed is I'm going down in some lifts but going up in some other lifts, its weird.