bomberwow is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Gained only 2 kg in 9 months

Hey guys, I'm 21, 177cm, 77-78kg and I aim muscle gain. This is my third year now and I've been bulking for 2 years. I do 2 muscles per day with high weight and low reps (6-8 reps). I aim to eat approx. 150g protein in a day or maybe every second day, but as for carbs I don't track them and I think i eat 300g carbs per day maybe (but I might be wrong). My question is why i haven't gained any good weight these months ? When I started I was 53kg and gained nearly 30kg, but I want to go more. Is this because I lose fat and gain muscle or I don't make any progress anymore ? Thanks

cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you want to gain more weight you need to eat more

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Start tracking your macros.
    Keep a diet journal and a training journal.
    Off hand if you gained 4 1/2 pounds of pure muscle that's not a "muscle"gain.
    You'd have to have a accurate way to measure muscle gain and most measurement processes are not very accurate.
    If your serious train intently enough to cause stimulate muscle growth and eat a good diet to fuel that muscle growth.
    Good luck.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What kind of progression scheme are you using with your lifts? Adding more weight every other week, or doing another rep in each set every other week? If you keep doing the same weight, reps, sets for your exercises; the muscle gains are going to be slow. Sort of like if you keep reading the same math book over and over again, your math skills are not going to improve. If you start with basic addition/subtraction, then multiplication/division, then geometry, then algebra, then calculus; your math skills are going to improve.

I had a hard time with calculus, that's why I got out of engineering and into finance. That's where the money is.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparro
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossu
    SuicideGripMe: Falco
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Wease
    Stefo9: Fert
    Camarja: Raccon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf