anon11144 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

18M 6'2.5 155 trying to gain weight

I've always been skinny, and for the past 2 years I've been stuck at 155 despite gaining like 2-3 inches in height. I started eating 3k calories a day, and I'm wondering if that's too much for my body to take in and if most of it will just go to fat?

Prolly 10% body fat rn

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how many calories were you eating when you were stuck at 155? you can do 3000, but just make sure you don't suddenly start gaining like crazy or most of it will be fat. if your weight goes up too fast (say 5 pounds per month), decrease your calories to ~2700

lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    3k isnt that much if your metabolism is good and your physical activity is moderate to high.

anon11144 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    how many calories were you eating when you were stuck at 155? you can do 3000, but just make sure you don't suddenly start gaining like crazy or most of it will be fat. if your weight goes up too fast (say 5 pounds per month), decrease your calories to ~2700
    So I shot up to like 164 in the morning, but I'm still lean (maybe 11-12% bf), should I go to 2800 or something?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It sounds like you are trying to judge this based on doing it for a short period of time?

You will get water weight swings. You need to weigh yourself every morning for at least 2 weeks without changing your intake - otherwise you just end up chasing your own tail trying to work out what's going on.