Wedarazz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Physical activity kills me

Hello. 33 yo male here. I‘ll try to write only key aspects, because its very complicated, and would required at least few pages to describe it precisely. About 10 years i struggle with my health. Done various of health tests. I have problems with GERD (acid reflux) and LES (Lower esophageal sphincter) not closing properly. Also back problems (lower back pain, bad posture (lordosis?), and something with L1-L2 spine disks (not sure about that). I work in the office so it’s not helping either. Done lots of medical tests over the years. Blood tests, other internal organs, allergies seems to be ok. I’we noticed when I try to work out, next few days (up to few weeks) I feel terrible. I can’t even ride bicycle because it kills me for at least few days. Usually I feel symptoms nigh after. Symptoms are:
    • Feeling tired, unmotivated.
    • No mater how good my diet and daily routine is, i gain abdominal fat and can't gain any muscle mass (actually loosing it). I just feel that my body and metabolism works differently. Like in inflammation-fight or flight state.
    • Unexplainable massive anxiety and fear.
    • Impaired digestion, GERD, bad breath (from GERD) and other symptoms related to GERD and bad digestion.
    • Lower heat (summer) toleration, harder breathing.
    • Strange feel in my eyes and face. Feels like my eyes dried and irritated when wind blows directly to them. My face looks tired and older.
    • Bad sleep, hard to wake up even after 8-10 hours sleep.
    • Lower libido, depression.
    • Lower back pain (not always).
    • Sometimes, but rarely i feel hand numbness or/and radiating „icy“ pain through arm or in very rare occasions in legs.
    • If i do hard workout i‘m usually beaten for few weeks. After that it slowly fades away.
    • Not sure but seems like riding motorcycle and similar activities also makes me feel worse.
    • Various other symptoms.

So i feel like freak. When i want to go step forward in life, o got knocked three steps back. I‘m trying to live healthy life, work out to feel and look good, but the harder i try, the worse it gets. I can feel something is not right. I suspect that it might be physical activity (abdominal pressure) induced sliding hiatal hernia. I red that herniated stomach can push against vagus nerve and cause anxiety and panic attacks wich partly coincident with my symptoms. I‘we done several endoscopy tests, but doctors said that i do not have hiatal hernia (different doctors, different opinions actually). Other guess is that it might be my back or/and herniated disk that push again nerves (or stomach) that impairs digestion and other body systems. Or it can be both. I‘m trying fix my mobility, breathing (diaphragm), and posture issues, but so far doesn't look like it is the answer.
    Any suggestions, info, ideas, or similar experiences is welcome. I‘m desperate so forums is one of my last hopes

Registered User liquidreflectiv's Avatar
    liquidreflectiv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liquidreflectiv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liquidreflectiv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liquidreflectiv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liquidreflectiv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liquidreflectiv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liquidreflectiv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liquidreflectiv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liquidreflectiv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liquidreflectiv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liquidreflectiv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Wedarazz View Post
    Hello. 33 yo male here. I‘ll try to write only key aspects, because its very complicated, and would required at least few pages to describe it precisely. About 10 years i struggle with my health. Done various of health tests. I have problems with GERD (acid reflux) and LES (Lower esophageal sphincter) not closing properly. Also back problems (lower back pain, bad posture (lordosis?), and something with L1-L2 spine disks (not sure about that). I work in the office so it’s not helping either. Done lots of medical tests over the years. Blood tests, other internal organs, allergies seems to be ok. I’we noticed when I try to work out, next few days (up to few weeks) I feel terrible. I can’t even ride bicycle because it kills me for at least few days. Usually I feel symptoms nigh after. Symptoms are:
    • Feeling tired, unmotivated.
    • No mater how good my diet and daily routine is, i gain abdominal fat and can't gain any muscle mass (actually loosing it). I just feel that my body and metabolism works differently. Like in inflammation-fight or flight state.
    • Unexplainable massive anxiety and fear.
    • Impaired digestion, GERD, bad breath (from GERD) and other symptoms related to GERD and bad digestion.
    • Lower heat (summer) toleration, harder breathing.
    • Strange feel in my eyes and face. Feels like my eyes dried and irritated when wind blows directly to them. My face looks tired and older.
    • Bad sleep, hard to wake up even after 8-10 hours sleep.
    • Lower libido, depression.
    • Lower back pain (not always).
    • Sometimes, but rarely i feel hand numbness or/and radiating „icy“ pain through arm or in very rare occasions in legs.
    • If i do hard workout i‘m usually beaten for few weeks. After that it slowly fades away.
    • Not sure but seems like riding motorcycle and similar activities also makes me feel worse.
    • Various other symptoms.

So i feel like freak. When i want to go step forward in life, o got knocked three steps back. I‘m trying to live healthy life, work out to feel and look good, but the harder i try, the worse it gets. I can feel something is not right. I suspect that it might be physical activity (abdominal pressure) induced sliding hiatal hernia. I red that herniated stomach can push against vagus nerve and cause anxiety and panic attacks wich partly coincident with my symptoms. I‘we done several endoscopy tests, but doctors said that i do not have hiatal hernia (different doctors, different opinions actually). Other guess is that it might be my back or/and herniated disk that push again nerves (or stomach) that impairs digestion and other body systems. Or it can be both. I‘m trying fix my mobility, breathing (diaphragm), and posture issues, but so far doesn't look like it is the answer.
    Any suggestions, info, ideas, or similar experiences is welcome. I‘m desperate so forums is one of my last hopes

Have you had a concussion in the last few years?

Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000) Icepops81 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Maybe you have Lyme disease or black mold in your house.

Wedarazz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think neither of those. Not sure about Lyme disease, but looks like symptoms do not match...