grantleee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Newbie here, are shoulders narrow?

Been skinny my whole life, I want to widen up as one of my goals, but don't know if my frame holding me back some.
    Attached Images

bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi grantlee
    When I was young I also used to be terribly skinny with narrow shoulders. Then I started lifting weights in the gym and my physique changed too. It took me years to learn about the best exercises to use and how to do them with the best results, and what to eat to supply my body with energy and fuel to build more muscles. At the time there was no internet and information about all that was difficult to find. Now at 69 I'm in the best shape of my life and my shoulders are probably my best bodypart. So my advice for you is to join a gym, start exercising regularly and learn about a good diet and a good training program. On this site there's plenty of information . Keep in mind that to build new muscle you need to eat enough proteins and calories , train hard but also avoid overtraining and give your body enough rest to rrecover and grow .
    Good luck in your quest for a better shape
    Age is but a number ! a healthy diet and regular exercice can make you feel and look much younger than you really are !