Closed Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by A4min View Post
    some of you kunts still asking for access...they've explained how to get access 100x throughout this thread
    They bump it off the page with their own waffling

Originally Posted by ForumNature View Post
    If you joined the site 5/20/21 or earlier and don't still have Misc access, send an e-mail sitemoderation@bodybuilding.com

Don't PM me.

If you're a long time lurker and did not create an account until 5/21 or later, you can still send an email and I'll see what I can do once all of the eligible users have access again. I recommend including an explanation that illustrates your level of Misc awareness to prove you're a long time lurker.
    I mean I could lock this thread but then some muppet will start another one.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    They bump it off the page with their own waffling

I mean I could lock this thread but then some muppet will start another one.
    Pardon me not wanting to read 30 pages but is there any official statement from decison makers here as to reasoning?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Pardon me not wanting to read 30 pages but is there any official statement from decison makers here as to reasoning?
    Not really, they just said it was going to be done. I can give you my opinion; I'm pretty sure it's a simple case of a business that is not wanting any association with some of the weird extremist incel / right wing / conspiracy nut elements from the Misc. Most of it is just jokes but some people both in and out of the Misc don't know where the line is.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not really, they just said it was going to be done. I can give you my opinion; I'm pretty sure it's a simple case of a business that is not wanting any association with some of the weird extremist incel / right wing / conspiracy nut elements from the Misc. Most of it is just jokes but some people both in and out of the Misc don't know where the line is.
    What is your opinion on how all these incel / right wing / conspiracy nuts found a bodybuilding forum to hang out in over the past few years? It's become a gathering of losers who don't even lift. It's always puzzled me.

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    What is your opinion on how all these incel / right wing / conspiracy nuts found a bodybuilding forum to hang out in over the past few years? It's become a gathering of losers who don't even lift. It's always puzzled me.
    Yep, it's fertile ground if you are interested in psychology. I characterise it as typical male locker room humour which has been allowed to fester for too long. In a more general society, you get exposed to a lot of different views which temper your own. But spend to long in an echo chamber and things get twisted.

I think that incel culture has arisen because of men, not women. It's normal for young males to try to psyche out their male competitors when it comes to competing for women. So they tell them tales about how it's all hopeless and women are evil - or maybe not women at all lol. And the weaker minded ones use it as a ready made reason why they aren't succeeding. It becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The Misc is way more than just "incel chat". It covers all topics of interest to men. Places like Reddit have mass censorship where free speech gets you banned. It's extremely disappointing you are trying to slowly get rid of Misc instead of fostering its growth.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dusky99 View Post
    The Misc is way more than just "incel chat". It covers all topics of interest to men. Places like Reddit have mass censorship where free speech gets you banned. It's extremely disappointing you are trying to slowly get rid of Misc instead of fostering its growth.
    Yup. Long live the misc. Serious
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

sonofthedragon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    Investment thread is still up for some reasons.
    Hello sir,

Can i get access to MMA forum ?

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sonofthedragon View Post
    Hello sir,

Can i get access to MMA forum ?
    MMA Forum is now a paid members only forum. You have to send your initiation fees and monthly contributions to cgc, our beloved moderator there.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Campin16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Campin16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Campin16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Campin16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Campin16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Campin16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Campin16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Campin16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Campin16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Campin16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Campin16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    MMA Forum is now a paid members only forum. You have to send your initiation fees and monthly contributions to cgc, our beloved moderator there.
    Really? Just for access to a forum? wow... this place has changed.... what a joke...

Originally Posted by Campin16 View Post
    Really? Just for access to a forum? wow... this place has changed.... what a joke...
    He's just pulling your chain.

Originally Posted by ForumNature View Post
    If you joined the site 5/20/21 or earlier and don't still have Misc access, send an e-mail sitemoderation@bodybuilding.com

Don't PM me.

If you're a long time lurker and did not create an account until 5/21 or later, you can still send an email and I'll see what I can do once all of the eligible users have access again. I recommend including an explanation that illustrates your level of Misc awareness to prove you're a long time lurker.

ImCereal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had access to the misc as long as i was signed in, up until today. it disappeared

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yep, it's fertile ground if you are interested in psychology. I characterise it as typical male locker room humour which has been allowed to fester for too long. In a more general society, you get exposed to a lot of different views which temper your own. But spend to long in an echo chamber and things get twisted.

I think that incel culture has arisen because of men, not women. It's normal for young males to try to psyche out their male competitors when it comes to competing for women. So they tell them tales about how it's all hopeless and women are evil - or maybe not women at all lol. And the weaker minded ones use it as a ready made reason why they aren't succeeding. It becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

well said
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

colosses1503 is not very well liked. (-100) colosses1503 is not very well liked. (-100) colosses1503 is not very well liked. (-100) colosses1503 is not very well liked. (-100) colosses1503 is not very well liked. (-100) colosses1503 is not very well liked. (-100) colosses1503 is not very well liked. (-100) colosses1503 is not very well liked. (-100) colosses1503 is not very well liked. (-100) colosses1503 is not very well liked. (-100) colosses1503 is not very well liked. (-100)

Long time lurker

Just sent an email to try to get misc access back. This account is about 6 years old. Hopefully I get access 🤞

xwac2021 is not very well liked. (-100) xwac2021 is not very well liked. (-100) xwac2021 is not very well liked. (-100) xwac2021 is not very well liked. (-100) xwac2021 is not very well liked. (-100) xwac2021 is not very well liked. (-100) xwac2021 is not very well liked. (-100) xwac2021 is not very well liked. (-100) xwac2021 is not very well liked. (-100) xwac2021 is not very well liked. (-100) xwac2021 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Will this ever open again?

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Unless 1. You want to be able to lurk/read without an account or 2. You want trolls to be able to sign up and disrupt the forum then I have no idea why you’d want to unhide misc. i vote to leave it closed forever.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Unless 1. You want to be able to lurk/read without an account or 2. You want trolls to be able to sign up and disrupt the forum then I have no idea why you’d want to unhide misc. i vote to leave it closed forever.

to libcucks...the misc forum will cause irreversible side effects inregards to few subjects we discuss .... after really thinking about it.... better stay closed to your normal joe.....

tbh misc forum from now on should be invite only .... invites should be done by miscers who have completed atleast 1 year and >1000 posts
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

Last post before the 🔒.

High Calorie Human MiscMathematician's Avatar
    MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    2nd to last post before the 🔒.
    fixed
    take care misc, it's been fun

my cat https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=183726533