Closed Thread
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Ten years lurking misc and couldn’t be bothered to contribute content.

These lurkers deserve to be shut out srs.
    Imagine not being an alimony hoe and actually working full time. Lots of lurkers just part time lurk, we don't spend 80 hours a week on the forum like u do. Srs.

princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    A very weird post. All you had to do is not be a psychopath for like ten posts. Too hard I know
    Lol @ speaking out against censoring and scilencespeaks making you a psychopath.

White knights rejoice!

shaqfu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shaqfu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shaqfu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shaqfu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shaqfu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shaqfu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shaqfu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shaqfu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shaqfu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shaqfu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shaqfu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ForumNature View Post
    You should still be able to access Misc if:

You created your account and posted in the Misc prior to May of this year.

Misc is currently hidden from users that:

Did not create the account and post in Misc prior to May.

No final decision on if it's going to stay this way.

If your account fits the access parameters but you cannot view the Misc, we are looking into the issue we will make sure you get your access back. I am also looking into an exception list for those fo you who may have lost access to your original account(as long we can verify it's actually your account) or are long time lurkers that never posted.

Help me out bro. Member since 2004, long time lurker.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by shaqfu View Post
    Help me out bro. Member since 2004, long time lurker.

17 years of free loading without contributing. Good riddance srs.

shaqfu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shaqfu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shaqfu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shaqfu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shaqfu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shaqfu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shaqfu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shaqfu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shaqfu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shaqfu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shaqfu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

17 years of free loading without contributing. Good riddance srs.
    Hey now, be nice. I cum in peace.

tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

If your account fits the access parameters but you cannot view the Misc, we are looking into the issue we will make sure you get your access back. I am also looking into an exception list for those fo you who may have lost access to your original account(as long we can verify it's actually your account) or are long time lurkers that never posted.
    no access here, was active up until the day it went private

inb4 no avi parameter
    Last edited by tehgosu; 05-25-2021 at 06:28 AM.

lildurkk is not very well liked. (-100) lildurkk is not very well liked. (-100) lildurkk is not very well liked. (-100) lildurkk is not very well liked. (-100) lildurkk is not very well liked. (-100) lildurkk is not very well liked. (-100) lildurkk is not very well liked. (-100) lildurkk is not very well liked. (-100) lildurkk is not very well liked. (-100) lildurkk is not very well liked. (-100) lildurkk is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ryu38 View Post
    add me to the list please.
    Ye same here

Noobrero is just really nice. (+1000) Noobrero is just really nice. (+1000) Noobrero is just really nice. (+1000) Noobrero is just really nice. (+1000) Noobrero is just really nice. (+1000) Noobrero is just really nice. (+1000) Noobrero is just really nice. (+1000) Noobrero is just really nice. (+1000) Noobrero is just really nice. (+1000) Noobrero is just really nice. (+1000) Noobrero is just really nice. (+1000)
    2013 join date, get me in brehs

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Noobrero View Post
    2013 join date, get me in brehs
    No

If you never contribute to misc then you don’t deserve access.

notthis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notthis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notthis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notthis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notthis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notthis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notthis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notthis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notthis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notthis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notthis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Any other good forums similar to Misc since I'm locked out?

giobru95lol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giobru95lol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giobru95lol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giobru95lol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giobru95lol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giobru95lol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giobru95lol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giobru95lol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giobru95lol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giobru95lol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giobru95lol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Long time lurker that never created an account! How can i get access lol

ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePD is a name known to all. (+5000)

I fit the criteria. But don't have access.

Originally Posted by notthis View Post
    Any other good forums similar to Misc since I'm locked out?
    Board & Feature Requests is pretty good.

Registered User DoMoreWeighLess's Avatar
    DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I lurked for a long time before I made my account this year. Posted in misc once or twice I believe but may have been after the date. Guess I'm skrewed
    I want to look straight down and see my toes.

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

htyw is not very well liked. (-100) htyw is not very well liked. (-100) htyw is not very well liked. (-100) htyw is not very well liked. (-100) htyw is not very well liked. (-100) htyw is not very well liked. (-100) htyw is not very well liked. (-100) htyw is not very well liked. (-100) htyw is not very well liked. (-100) htyw is not very well liked. (-100) htyw is not very well liked. (-100)

long time lurker here. just let me view it i dont even need posting rights

miscanthrop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miscanthrop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miscanthrop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miscanthrop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miscanthrop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miscanthrop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miscanthrop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miscanthrop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miscanthrop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miscanthrop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miscanthrop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No

If you never contribute to misc then you don’t deserve access.
    even by not posting at all he quite easily contributed more to the misc than you did tbh.

giobru95lol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giobru95lol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giobru95lol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giobru95lol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giobru95lol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giobru95lol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giobru95lol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giobru95lol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giobru95lol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giobru95lol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giobru95lol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by htyw View Post
    same - let us lurk *******s

lildurkk is not very well liked. (-100) lildurkk is not very well liked. (-100) lildurkk is not very well liked. (-100) lildurkk is not very well liked. (-100) lildurkk is not very well liked. (-100) lildurkk is not very well liked. (-100) lildurkk is not very well liked. (-100) lildurkk is not very well liked. (-100) lildurkk is not very well liked. (-100) lildurkk is not very well liked. (-100) lildurkk is not very well liked. (-100)
    Possible to do it or nah?

Nope

No contribution no access

diksinormus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) diksinormus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) diksinormus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) diksinormus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) diksinormus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) diksinormus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) diksinormus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) diksinormus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) diksinormus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) diksinormus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) diksinormus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Posted in MWC on my lurker account and still not access.

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by shaqfu View Post
    Hey now, be nice. I cum in peace.
    Not on the Misc you don't
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than them”– Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."

ryu38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryu38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryu38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryu38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryu38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryu38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryu38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryu38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryu38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryu38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryu38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nope

you're a waste of oxygen and you still have access...so...

Originally Posted by ryu38 View Post
    you're a waste of oxygen and you still have access...so...
    Face it you’re a boarder now not a miscer.

Trapped in Board and Feature Requests bahahahaha.

AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hope this is fixed soon. I currently can't get in, and this account is definitely old enough.

messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    there is a huge windows 95 orgy going on right now on the misc and you people aren't invited.

you can buy my account for half a bitcoin I have no arrest records and my account is 100% clean.

HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When some locked out peasant tries to talk to you

“The Misc. is a stone-faced Uncle Sam with Popeye’s forearms and a cocked pistol in each hand. It’s a screeching bald eagle with a foreign Bad Thing in its talons. It’s everything that defines America’s bro culture, magnified and weaponized. But it’s deeper than that.“

TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by lildurkk View Post
    Ye same here
    Add me to the list also, I've been active for quite a few months.

Eyegiveup94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyegiveup94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyegiveup94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyegiveup94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyegiveup94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyegiveup94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyegiveup94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyegiveup94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyegiveup94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyegiveup94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyegiveup94 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nope

Over 41,000 posts and still no contributions

sinemacula will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinemacula will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinemacula will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinemacula will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinemacula will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinemacula will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinemacula will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinemacula will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinemacula will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinemacula will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinemacula will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LS1Z28 View Post
    Thanks for the info. I guess I'm just unlucky, because I fit the criteria, but can't access the forum. Hopefully that will change.

I might make a suggestion, I'm on another forum that restricts new accounts from posting for their first 6 months. This slows down spamming considerably, but it still allows new members to join. You might consider doing this so that long time lurkers aren't left out in the cold.
    This is an excellent idea. Ideally you want new users to be able to join with a probational period. If no prospective new members can view the misc, then the misc dies a slow death as existing members stop visiting over time. It will be a reverse snowball effect. Less threads leads to less visitors.. boom forum dead in 2 years

Closed Thread