Thread: Legs mass issue

ughias has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Legs mass issue

Hi Guys,
    Over the years i neglected the legs and now i have an issue as upper body is heavy but legs are weak. I try to do legs every second day but they are not growing and because of mass issue i feel no strengh in legs.
    Any one has tips what i should do. Should i get a mass gainer on leg day or ? different supplementation on the leg days? Please share your thoughts.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Supplementing/eating differently around leg days isn’t going to achieve what you’re perhaps hoping it will.

Eating a bit more in general might be an idea but you’re just going to have to be patient and just train legs until they’re at a point you’re happy with them. There’s no quick fix.
    Strong & Unstable

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Every other day may be a little too often. I would focus more on each training day and go hard and go heavy.

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

I train legs with like biceps or etc..
    I started doing squats i feel that is giving me more results.. Is that good for legs mass?

Originally Posted by stad0203 View Post
    Every other day may be a little too often. I would focus more on each training day and go hard and go heavy.
    I started doing squats i feel that is giving me more results.. Is that good for legs mass?

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ughias View Post
    They a good start, I like to have a bilateral squat, unilateral squat, knee flexion and hip extension exercise somewhere in my programming. Every other day should suffice if you’re hitting them hard enough.

Speaking of hard, quads can take a stupid amount of abuse, so whatever you do for them has to be heavy and for more reps than you can probably tolerate AT FIRST. Just have to work on your work capacity as well.

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    They a good start, I like to have a bilateral squat, unilateral squat, knee flexion and hip extension exercise somewhere in my programming. Every other day should suffice if you’re hitting them hard enough.

Speaking of hard, quads can take a stupid amount of abuse, so whatever you do for them has to be heavy and for more reps than you can probably tolerate AT FIRST. Just have to work on your work capacity as well.

I have been doing leg press heavy but nothing much is happening. I want to grow my thighs so which excercises should i focus on more? and whats the rep range to grow?