Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100) Lastworkout is not very well liked. (-100)

Post is single-joint the classical dumbbell pullover?

Excuse me for my thread; there is who say publicly that I am a internet troll, but I am solely using forum service unless anything doesn't work.

as you know, I (or my body!) hate elbow joint so I have been searching for chest and back exercises.
    I have found the classical pullover discovering that it is described as a pretty old-school exercise with the fake promise of ribcage growth (isn't it?).
    I read about it on the web and on an Italian fitness review.

But is it a single-joint exercise namely shoulder (about the old issue of fragility of that human articulation I read something; but what do you suggest mainly as personal experience?)?
    I read that it would be the reason of choosing that obsolete exercise, aside the simple desire of diversified workouts. (only in one strange website I read that it would be effective for lats stretching, is it true? weird?).

But I read in my Italian review that tricep pain is often reported by who practise it, as it is essential in order to literally pull over the dumbbell a right elbow angle chiefly on isometric contraction.

Discarding at first glance weird variants as the barbell or two dumbbells ones, not having reclined bench or a cable machine, nor can evaluate the usefulness/uselessness of a pullover gym machine, finding that my fitness elastic is weak (sorry, I would very like similar variants!! :-( ), I have been going to do classical one dumbbell flat bench pullover exercise.

I have hard time to master technique, is quietly uncommon at least for me; and I have found the tricep issue as a true obstacle for muscular bad stimulus both misleading execution of shoulder motion.

Presently I am thinking at a (feasible?) solution: as it is purposed as isotonic exercise, using horizontally an elastic fitness to hook the dumbbell (as it is a compounding one, the lower metallic plate well fit at it) in order to keep the right position; but the elastic has to be specifically stiff in order to expand correctly on shoulder movement.
    My elastic doesn't fit as stiffness degree;
    would I have to do a similar weirdity (as my usual brain style...) finding a new elastic, or would I have better to do what?

How can I learn to do the old-school exercise?

If you help me thanks!

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you have an imposed carnivorous eating style, your triceps should be well prepared for the movement.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A single joint dumb bell pullover will lack the stability of a 2 joint dumb bell pullover. The 2 joint pullover will activate the desired muscles in play. A single joint pullover is going to engage stabilizers and will defeat the purpose of the pullover.
    Think of it as trying to tie your shoe using one hand, as opposed to using two. It can be done with one hand, but two is better.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If OP trolled in Italian, it would be more understandable, at the least.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    If you have an imposed carnivorous eating style, your triceps should be well prepared for the movement.
    Shut it fridge lover