Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    Holy Shyte!!!!
    There was a very similar incident in 1983 from the other side

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983...alarm_incident

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Don't need a lot of Aliens, just enough to make people rethink the bible
    Organized religion would $hit the bed and people would freak out, hell we have the media tell us about Rona and we spaz and buy $10,000 worth of toilet paper for no fukking reason.

My brother was in the Air Force for 25 years and I visited him when he was stationed in Boulder CO, I asked what the hell was with the as I called them "giant golf balls" out there but he wouldn't say anything. Eventually he was able to tell me for whatever reason and said they were basically radio telescopes pointed to the stars listening for alien communication. Now why in the hell would we spend who knows how much $$$$ and time on this stuff if we didn't at the very least suspect there is life out there?

"You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Strategic Air Command was notified, and nuclear bombers prepared for takeoff.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't need a lot of Aliens, just enough to make people rethink the bible
    Are you an Atheist?
    Those UFO’s are just demons..
    Tru story

“As for the appearance of the wheels and their construction: their appearance was like the gleaming of beryl. And the four had the same likeness, their appearance and construction being as it were a wheel within a wheel.”

OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Organized religion would $hit the bed and people would freak out, hell we have the media tell us about Rona and we spaz and buy $10,000 worth of toilet paper for no fukking reason.

My brother was in the Air Force for 25 years and I visited him when he was stationed in Boulder CO, I asked what the hell was with the as I called them "giant golf balls" out there but he wouldn't say anything. Eventually he was able to tell me for whatever reason and said they were basically radio telescopes pointed to the stars listening for alien communication. Now why in the hell would we spend who knows how much $$$$ and time on this stuff if we didn't at the very least suspect there is life out there?

Did it occur to you he may have eventually told you about alien communications because you wouldn't stop asking questions about something he clearly couldn't tell you

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Did it occur to you he may have eventually told you about alien communications because you wouldn't stop asking questions about something he clearly couldn't tell you
    It was years later he told me.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    Are you an Atheist?
    Those UFO’s are just demons..
    Tru story

“As for the appearance of the wheels and their construction: their appearance was like the gleaming of beryl. And the four had the same likeness, their appearance and construction being as it were a wheel within a wheel.”

UFO's are just that, Unidentified flying objects. True Story
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The reports released to the general public after declassification are mere crumbs compared to what is really on the table.. Just the way it is.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

...My brother was in the Air Force for 25 years and I visited him when he was stationed in Boulder CO which is the heartland of US satellite tracking civil and military, I asked what the hell was with the as I called them "giant golf balls" out there but he wouldn't say anything. Eventually he was able to tell me for whatever reason and said they were basically radio telescopes pointed towards the stars listening to and tracking unusual foreign satellites that pass over and also they can <<REDEACTED>> .
    Partially fixed it for you, as much as can be anyway, ask him for the last bit

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Agree with this logic.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Partially fixed it for you, as much as can be anyway, ask him for the last bit
    I was stationed near a satellite tracking unit and toured the place a few times. Pretty interesting stuff.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Obama chimes in...

https://nypost.com/2021/05/18/barack...s-appear-real/

Great thread , MT
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-57169995

Like that monolith thing that came (and went), definitely aliens. They're playing us!

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I did a stint with NORAD, a long one.. On 9th November 79 we had a computer glitch, where sim data got routed to real time. I was working at a remote control center that day, about 40 of us in the ops room when the Alert went off. Something we trained for daily and bam, we were getting the real deal unfolding in front of us. We were busy dealing with and following checklists to get things prepared for the inevitable can of whoop as that was headed our way. It only last about 7 minutes before we got the word to stop, but man there were some puckering asses in that ops center that day. Many thoughts went through my head that day, some I never want to think about again. With that said, it was just like we trained for and we performed flawlessly. That gave me even more confidence that if sh!t went down, we could definitely do our job in an outstanding manner.

Here is some copy and paste on what transpired. Weird finding it on the internet when you worked in a classified world for so long.

Computer errors at the NORAD headquarters in Peterson Air Force Base, the Strategic Air Command command post in Offutt Air Force Base, the National Military Command Center in the Pentagon, and the Alternate National Military Command Center in the Raven Rock Mountain Complex led to alarm and full preparation for a nonexistent large-scale Soviet attack.[4][5] NORAD notified national security adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski that the Soviet Union had launched 250 ballistic missiles with a trajectory for the United States, stating that a decision to retaliate would need to be made by the president within 3 to 7 minutes. NORAD computers then placed the number of incoming missiles at 2,200.[24] Strategic Air Command was notified, and nuclear bombers prepared for takeoff. Within six to seven minutes of the initial response, PAVE PAWS satellite and radar systems were able to confirm that the attack was a false alarm.[4][7][25]
    Wow that is almost identical to the one in USSR. I wonder how often that kind of "glitch" happens? Pretty scary TBH.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There was a very similar incident in 1983 from the other side

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983...alarm_incident
    That was the one I mentioned earlier ITT. They were pretty close to full send.

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Wow that is almost identical to the one in USSR. I wonder how often that kind of "glitch" happens? Pretty scary TBH.

It's extremely scary, considering we are talking minutes after the launch mass destruction will happen. Depending on the launch site and target around 30 minutes give or take to reach the USA from Russia. Maybe a lot less if they are Sub Launched. The Cold War era was no joke.

It's extremely scary, considering we are talking minutes after the launch mass destruction will happen. Depending on the launch site and target around 30 minutes give or take to reach the USA from Russia. Maybe a lot less if they are Sub Launched. The Cold War era was no joke.
    Even scarier is the fact the materials, nuclear/biological including scientists capable of further development that "went missing" upon the collapse. No doubt that they had small-pox, tularemia, anthrax/botulism and a host of other potentially catastrophic materials that could be sold to the highest bidder, or the scientists with knowledge of development also in the position of "looking for work". That's why I'm gonna be a pirate when I retire and live on a battleship floating around island to island. Plus parrots and rum are both pretty cool. Likely see some UFOs too out there in the sky w/out light pollution lol.

It was recently reported that in the last 5 years China’s military as discussing the efficiency of a non-kinetic biological attack on the US, its major adversary. It basically happened. Wouldn’t take much effort to step it up a notch.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    It was recently reported that in the last 5 years China’s military as discussing the efficiency of a non-kinetic biological attack on the US, its major adversary. It basically happened. Wouldn’t take much effort to step it up a notch.
    Smart to keep an eye on China, I have always said that.

Even scarier is the fact the materials, nuclear/biological including scientists capable of further development that "went missing" upon the collapse. No doubt that they had small-pox, tularemia, anthrax/botulism and a host of other potentially catastrophic materials that could be sold to the highest bidder, or the scientists with knowledge of development also in the position of "looking for work". That's why I'm gonna be a pirate when I retire and live on a battleship floating around island to island. Plus parrots and rum are both pretty cool. Likely see some UFOs too out there in the sky w/out light pollution lol.
    NBCW has always been a big concern and should always be, that sh!t is no joke and agents are easily delivered in so many ways.

Tularemia is a fear of mine, I can recall a lecture an elder gave me when I was 5 or so. Careful with that knife and make sure you don't have any cuts on you before dealing with the Rabbits you don't want rabbit fever lol. Now days I wear rubber gloves still careful though lol

Smart to keep an eye on China, I have always said that.
    Agreed

NBCW has always been a big concern and should always be, that sh!t is no joke and agents are easily delivered in so many ways.

Tularemia is a fear of mine, I can recall a lecture an elder gave me when I was 5 or so. Careful with that knife and make sure you don't have any cuts on you before dealing with the Rabbits you don't want rabbit fever lol. Now days I wear rubber gloves still careful though lol
    For biological weapons tularemia is dialed up a few notches up from regular rabbit fever. There are also fungal spores that can kill you from skin contact in very horrible ways.

True story on topic, I’ve sat through so many advanced HAZMAT incident command classes participating in drills with many agencies public and private. Most technical hazmat response teams and including federal agencies actually have information on responding to downed UFOs in their SOPs. Seriously. Basically creating a wide perimeter establishing command structure upwind and handing off to response from “others” with no details provided on who would take charge under the unified command structure. I’d guess the FD/Hazmat team would own it until the “men in black” showed up lol. Nothing noted about what to do if they come out and start probing people that I’ve noticed .
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 05-19-2021 at 04:58 PM.

For biological weapons tularemia is dialed up a few notches up from regular rabbit fever. There are also fungal spores that can kill you from skin contact in very horrible ways.

True story on topic, I’ve sat through so many advanced HAZMAT incident command classes participating in drills with many agencies public and private. Most technical hazmat response teams and including federal agencies actually have information on responding to downed UFOs in their SOPs. Seriously. Basically creating a wide perimeter establishing command structure upwind and handing off to response from “others” with no details provided on who would take charge under the unified command structure. I’d guess the FD/Hazmat team would own it until the “men in black” showed up lol. Nothing noted about what to do if they come out and start probing people that I’ve noticed .

Fully Aware

NBC Training was ongoing and a huge part of my occupation, we were tested academically and practically on a routine basis. Had many exercises which involved NBC Scenarios, many of which were conducted over several days, starting with the simulated detection and progressing through tracking the fallout and eventually working through it, which meant many hours in suits and gas masks going through all phases of decontamination, such as you mentioned. Although essential, I hated it, it was long, boring and no fun being in that gear for so long. Working with our allies was fun though.

One place I worked was an underground complex designed to withstand a Nuclear blast, there were 2 entrances one a mile long and another a half mile long to get to the complex which was about the size of a shopping center that was 3 levels buried about 60 floors below the surface. The entire thing was built on large springs so it could withstand a blast. It was completely self contained and once you were down there you wouldn't even think you were underground, just a large 3 story building with offices and rooms with the latest hi tech equipment. it was pretty damn cool and very impressive. If there were to be a blast the occupants would survive and be able to run operations from there for a period of time. What would be left above ground would be a different story.

Actually NBCW was a sub trade of my occupation and I had several colleagues that went on to use their knowledge to build successful careers in civilian life with the skills they learned while serving. Not anything that ever really interested me it was just something we had to endure while serving during the Cold War era. I liked the fun exciting stuff and stayed in that area of my occupation.

Fully Aware

NBC Training was ongoing and a huge part of my occupation, we were tested academically and practically on a routine basis. Had many exercises which involved NBC Scenarios, many of which were conducted over several days, starting with the simulated detection and progressing through tracking the fallout and eventually working through it, which meant many hours in suits and gas masks going through all phases of decontamination, such as you mentioned. Although essential, I hated it, it was long, boring and no fun being in that gear for so long. Working with our allies was fun though.

One place I worked was an underground complex designed to withstand a Nuclear blast, there were 2 entrances one a mile long and another a half mile long to get to the complex which was about the size of a shopping center that was 3 levels buried about 60 floors below the surface. The entire thing was built on large springs so it could withstand a blast. It was completely self contained and once you were down there you wouldn't even think you were underground, just a large 3 story building with offices and rooms with the latest hi tech equipment. it was pretty damn cool and very impressive. If there were to be a blast the occupants would survive and be able to run operations from there for a period of time. What would be left above ground would be a different story.

Actually NBCW was a sub trade of my occupation and I had several colleagues that went on to use their knowledge to build successful careers in civilian life with the skills they learned while serving. Not anything that ever really interested me it was just something we had to endure while serving during the Cold War era. I liked the fun exciting stuff and stayed in that area of my occupation.
    Very cool! I imagine you had a pretty significant security clearance to be on that kind of detail. Many of the better HAZMAT trainings I have attended were former military w/similar backgrounds. I participate in a big event like that about every two years. Typically a major incident that involves Fed, State, public and private sector companies, infrastructure, medical, etc., etc. It's a lot of $hit to wrap your mind around and while a real scenario would never play out like a drill, it is good to practice and at least understand how important communication across the affected channels is.

... there were 2 entrances one a mile long and another a half mile long to get to the complex which was about the size of a shopping center that was 3 levels buried about 60 floors below the surface. The entire thing was built on large springs so it could withstand a blast. It was completely self contained and once you were down there you wouldn't even think you were underground...
    I've seen a couple of places and in both I thought... "if there was a fire that wasn't extinguished immediately, it'd impossible to deal with it"

This is what I heard today - quote: "The US is in possession of some exotic material."

You're welcome.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Coast to Coast AM crew here, i will leave this here,Enjoy

www.ufosightingsdaily.com/
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Interesting snapshot of history from 1942 - The Battle of Los Angeles. There was also a movie based on real events.

https://www.history.com/news/world-w...of-los-angeles

Some pundits are thinking that either the US, China or Russia may be sending a message to its adversaries that they have something the others don’t.

If that is the case, why are these UAPs mainly visible with infra-red technology and since they have been what some are saying observing our military for decades, why then would one of these countries bother with building 5th and 6th generation jet fighters like the F-22 and F-35 which cost billions to produce, if they have far superior technology that could easily be weaponized and make F-22 and like-aircraft obsolete?

Doesn’t make sense.

Looking forward to the Pentagon’s report in June.