UFuckinMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Dieting clicks and questions on diet.

Let's share some clicks we have in relation to alimentation. Here are my ones:

- Eat avocado after a meal, because it improves the sensation of heaviness and improves digestion apparently.
    - Drinking milk vitamin helps in increasing height.
    - Variety of dishes in a meal helps in consuming more calories
    - I have found that manioc starch mixed with scrambled eggs dish along with manioc flour (tapioca/cassava/yucca flour)+ cheese dish meal a good way to get a lot of calories and carbohydrates. However, I am considering eating all individually as different dishes as I saw in a video the combination of protein+carbo means more insulin.

Now I would like to ask some questions.

1- When should I drink liquids? Same applies for shakes. (I am concerned about it because it can impair digestion and therefore my total capacity of consuming calories a day).
    2- Could I substitute water for coconut, milk or shakes (to get big even when drinking), and what would happen if I did?

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by U****inMirin View Post

Now I would like to ask some questions.

1- When should I drink liquids? Same applies for shakes. (I am concerned about it because it can impair digestion and therefore my total capacity of consuming calories a day).
    2- Could I substitute water for coconut, milk or shakes (to get big even when drinking), and what would happen if I did?
    1. You drink liquids when you are thirsty

2. If you struggle to get in enough calories then yes drinking milk can help increase calories but there are a lot of good calorie dense foods you could eat.

Most importantly get reading the stickies on this site. Youre asking questions about things that don't matter. Learn the basics (calorie intake, macros etc) and follow a proper workout routine. This will get you much further than whether you drink water before or after a meal

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you seem to be overthinking it a bit...

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    you seem to be overthinking it a bit...
    When it's trivial and meaningless things, all thinking is overthinking.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what is a 'click'?
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

UFuckinMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    what is a 'click'?
    It is like the kind of idea that when you have it you think with yourself "aha".

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your clicks are pretty dumb.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

astrocoyote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astrocoyote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astrocoyote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astrocoyote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astrocoyote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astrocoyote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astrocoyote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astrocoyote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astrocoyote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astrocoyote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) astrocoyote has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    These seem like a bunch of details that do not matter as much at the end of the day. But If they work well for you keep doing them, of course.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by U****inMirin View Post
    It is like the kind of idea that when you have it you think with yourself "aha".
    Literally never heard that definition before... ever...

But then again I might not be a lit mogging slappin fire flames low-key woke dude
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There was a dieting clique at my last job. Couldn’t stand any of them, so judgemental those dieting cliques.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here I’ll answer all your questions on when to eat, what to eat and how much liquid

To gain weight: eat more calories

To lose weight: eat less calories

Eat a balanced diet most the time, fruits and veggies aren’t just for rabbits. Try to fit in all the food groups. Try not to live off of pizza, pop tarts and egg whites

Get .6-.7 grams of protein per lb of body weight, or goal body weight if obese

Get .4 grams of fat per lb of body weight, or goal body weight if obese

Drink water when you’re thirsty

Everything else doesn’t really matter
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew