carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

electrolyte powder

What's your favorite electrolyte powder/drink? Looking for something without too much salt.

Thanks,
    CK
    Language and writing were also made available, the poetry of Khitai, the philosophy of Sung; and he also came to know the pleasures of women, when he was bred to the finest stock.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can't go wrong with pedeolyte powder sticks.
    I will say though unless your sweating profusely and or getting carmps i don't there is any need for an electrolyte drink.
    You'll just sponge up water and get bloated.

illmortalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illmortalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illmortalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illmortalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illmortalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illmortalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illmortalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illmortalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illmortalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illmortalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illmortalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Interestingly, I'm the opposite. Before training I ingest 1g of salt and intra (right after my main lift) I ingest another 1g of salt. Iodized salt that is. But my training sessions can push 2 hours.

GrumpyLumpy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrumpyLumpy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrumpyLumpy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrumpyLumpy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrumpyLumpy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrumpyLumpy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrumpyLumpy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrumpyLumpy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrumpyLumpy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrumpyLumpy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrumpyLumpy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by carbkilla View Post
    What's your favorite electrolyte powder/drink? Looking for something without too much salt.

Thanks,
    CK
    I use “Key Nutrients Electrolyte recovery plus lemonade powder” from Amazon. Zero calories and it works really well for me.