vizore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vizore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vizore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vizore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vizore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vizore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vizore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vizore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vizore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vizore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vizore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Need help on choosing an olympic barbell for my home gym

I plan on building a home gym but don't have that much space. I have been at Amazon to see what they have and I came across this one:

Sporzon Olympic 5ft/2inch bar on Amazon. Can't post links here.

I plan on getting the 5ft bar with 2 inch width. I am in no means a power lifter or pro. I fall between beginner - intermediate. I plan to use it mainly for my typical compound lifts such as benchpress, deadlifts and squats. The standard 7ft olympic bar is just way too large for me, and I'm on a tight budget here.