sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Arch Nemesis Bar from Bells of Steel/Canada - My personal review/feedback here

Finally received the package yesterday from Bells of Steel, Canada and here is my personal review/feedback assuming that might be helpful for someone looking for Swiss bar in market especially in Canada.

Shipping/Packaging: Though arrived undamaged, packaging could have been better with some extra padding around instead of wrapping just with plastic sheets. Considering the situation, shipping is relatively quick which took 10 days from Order date & no complaints here. Note: UPS tracking does not seem to be up-to-date but anyway can't blame Bells of Steel for that.

Pros:
    1)This bar has Knurling in its handles/grips. Oh Man! This was a very big surprise (of course I am happy) to me as the Product description says no knurling & you get knurling handles Scores 5 stars just for this.
    2)Ease of use: Perfect size/fit to me personally. I have a limited space/ceiling. Fits in my barbell holder (vertical) perfectly & also fits in my 48" wide rack just right. No complaints here.
    Best part impresses me is the correct/compact frame width which is not too narrow & same time not too wide to make your workout difficult. All good & no complaints.
    So far, just tried a simple flat Bench press with small plates & happy so far.
    Will try more workouts in coming weeks & post my feedback.
    3)Handle/grip: Perfect grip size (atleast to me). Not too big like 2" or not too small. Angling is also good & realistically don't think we are going to need more handles than this. Serves the purpose for sure.
    4)Personally I am happy with overall weight of Bar itself. This is exactly what I was looking for. This bar is not too heavy allowing you to do more relaxed shoulder presses, etc. Of course again this might be subjective as some might prefer a heavy weight bar. So scores 5 stars for me.
    5)Pricing: I think leaving the shipping cost aside, pricing is just right for this bar compared to other bars in Canada atleast. So far I have tried both Xtreme Monkey angled bar (half the price but too bulky handles/grips & lack of Knurling and not Curved) & Multi-Grip from Synergee (little cheaper but lack of knurling & too large frame and of course not a curved bar) & decided to keep this Bells of steel bar with me. I personally find Curved Bar is so cool especially for Bench press as I mainly pulled the trigger for same. Before this, I was also eying on Kabuki Bar & Rogue bars but stepped back looking at their pricing and a BIG Thanks to Bells of Steel for finally coming out an affordable bar especially with Knurling handles. Unfortunately, we do not have many choices in Canada so I have to thank Bells of Steel for this.
    Cons:
    1)I already covered one minor shipment/packaging part above
    2)As stated clearly in their product description, 2 of my Spring collars just do not fit in here and I am now hunting for right collars for this bar.
    3)When doing Bicep/Arms workout (just tried plain simple without any plates), overall motion/handling seems to be not too stable & somewhere there is a slight imbalance though need to try more work out later. But I think its the nature of the Curved shape that is expected not really sure. Regardless, I am only relying on Bench presses on this so no big complaints here.
    Overall I am definitely impressed & super happy with this Bar considering its price point.20210514_105320.jpg20210513_174750.jpg20210513_174807.jpg20210514_105320.jpg20210513_174750.jpg20210513_174807.jpg