Thread: My first cut

coleiandoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) coleiandoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) coleiandoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) coleiandoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) coleiandoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) coleiandoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) coleiandoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) coleiandoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) coleiandoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) coleiandoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) coleiandoli is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My first cut

Hello guys. I come here seeking opinions/advice. I have currently been cutting for around 3.5 weeks and don’t see much difference. I am in a 500-800 caloric deficit daily and have dropped 8 lbs on the scale (211 to 203). I have been consistently doing a PPL program the whole time. I have been strength training for a few years but this is the first time i’ve tried to lose fat. Should I be seeing progress already? or does it take more time?

StrongCopeITT is just really nice. (+1000) StrongCopeITT is just really nice. (+1000) StrongCopeITT is just really nice. (+1000) StrongCopeITT is just really nice. (+1000) StrongCopeITT is just really nice. (+1000) StrongCopeITT is just really nice. (+1000) StrongCopeITT is just really nice. (+1000) StrongCopeITT is just really nice. (+1000) StrongCopeITT is just really nice. (+1000) StrongCopeITT is just really nice. (+1000) StrongCopeITT is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're cutting in a nice pace which means it'll take a little bit longer to notice big results. When you're cutting too fast you notice your face getting really slim quickly, I don't recommend this type of cutting because you tend to regain your weight quickly.
    Since you have dropped 8 lbs already I would say be more patient and cut a couple of months so you'll notice the difference.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by coleiandoli View Post
    Hello guys. I come here seeking opinions/advice. I have currently been cutting for around 3.5 weeks and don’t see much difference. I am in a 500-800 caloric deficit daily and have dropped 8 lbs on the scale (211 to 203). I have been consistently doing a PPL program the whole time. I have been strength training for a few years but this is the first time i’ve tried to lose fat. Should I be seeing progress already? or does it take more time?
    As you lean out 8 lbs will have a bigger impact on your appearance. Take the 300 lb guy that loses 8 lbs and the 130 lb guy that loses 8 lbs. Which one will you notice the loss with?
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Typically you will lose about 1" in waist size for every 5-8 lbs lost. So depending on how big you are now, you may or may not notice a difference in just 3 weeks.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

coleiandoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) coleiandoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) coleiandoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) coleiandoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) coleiandoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) coleiandoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) coleiandoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) coleiandoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) coleiandoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) coleiandoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) coleiandoli is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    Typically you will lose about 1" in waist size for every 5-8 lbs lost. So depending on how big you are now, you may or may not notice a difference in just 3 weeks.
    But what about things such as body fat/vascularity? My goal is to have noticeable abs and see that bicep vein >

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Depending on how advanced you are (and how tall), you may have to lose a lot more weight yet... 200 and lean is pretty unusual for a natty.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Depending on how advanced you are (and how tall), you may have to lose a lot more weight yet... 200 and lean is pretty unusual for a natty.
    Thank you. I am 6 feet tall right now. I guess I am going to just continue my caloric deficit and see what happens

misterblick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That -2lbs a week is a nice cut so far. Sounds like you're on course. You might stall out a week here or there but if you keep dropping around 4lbs a month you should hit a nice weight soon. I'm 6ft and was 225lb when I started. I lost 13lb in the first month and then it tapered down to 7lbs the next month and 5lbs after that. I lost about 25lbs and didnt look any different except for my belt size, then i dropped another 5lbs and everyone started noticing, it was like that last 5 seemed to come out of my face and stomach. The body is weird with weight loss. Big changes tend to come out of no where after long periods of nothing.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As a natty you won't be lean and vascular at 6' and 200 lbs, more like 175 ish, and thats only with significant strength training history.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by coleiandoli View Post
    But what about things such as body fat/vascularity? My goal is to have noticeable abs and see that bicep vein >
    just losing fat is not a guarantee of either.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB