Tony1320 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony1320 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony1320 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony1320 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony1320 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony1320 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony1320 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony1320 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony1320 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony1320 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony1320 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Excess skin removal from major fat loss

Hi Everyone,

I want to ask those who had excess skin removal surgery their experiences and thoughts on it.

10 years ago I was over 300lbs I joined this forum about 5 years ago at 250lbs today I am 185lbs.

I'm really happy with where I am and my results. I feel great but I'm just not happy with the excess skin on my stomach. It feels awkward and kills my confidence especially when I sit down and I can see and feel the excess skin.

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know someone who had a tummy tuck. The doc had to pull the skin really tight for some reason, something about punching a new belly button. She was very thin and toned, no lipo needed. Just some unsightly wrinkles. Recovery was tremendously hard. She had to stay in a fetal position to keep tension off the stitches. She was dependent on family to care for her, which her boyfriend refused to do. She now has a scar 1/4 wide that goes from hip to hip. She wears a garder belt to hide it.

I can also tell you from personal experience with hair transplants, that I got a scar in back, and the doc did not bother to rotate the hairs the correct direction so they could curl with the others.
    How good your surgery goes depends not only on the technology and your situation, but also on whether the staff want to hurt you or help you. When they ask what videos you want to watch, tell them to pick since you will be asleep, or just ask for the nature video.

My advice is that you avoid going under the knife unless you need to. The person I know who got the tummy tuck needed to for her job. The money was worth it. I wish I had not gotten hair transplants.

Tony1320 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony1320 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony1320 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony1320 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony1320 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony1320 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony1320 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony1320 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony1320 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony1320 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony1320 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Darkius View Post
    I know someone who had a tummy tuck. The doc had to pull the skin really tight for some reason, something about punching a new belly button. She was very thin and toned, no lipo needed. Just some unsightly wrinkles. Recovery was tremendously hard. She had to stay in a fetal position to keep tension off the stitches. She was dependent on family to care for her, which her boyfriend refused to do. She now has a scar 1/4 wide that goes from hip to hip. She wears a garder belt to hide it.

I can also tell you from personal experience with hair transplants, that I got a scar in back, and the doc did not bother to rotate the hairs the correct direction so they could curl with the others.
    How good your surgery goes depends not only on the technology and your situation, but also on whether the staff want to hurt you or help you. When they ask what videos you want to watch, tell them to pick since you will be asleep, or just ask for the nature video.

My advice is that you avoid going under the knife unless you need to. The person I know who got the tummy tuck needed to for her job. The money was worth it. I wish I had not gotten hair transplants.
    How long was the recovery for her?

I don't need any lipo either just want to get rid of the excess skin it's uncomfortable when I sit down or bend over. I don't mind a scar I have a lot of stretch marks all through my stomach and back

I'm happy with my physique now but going for a dexascan next week so I'll know where my bodyfat % is