Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Do You Think Most LTRs/Marriages Are Really Cuz of Love or Convenience/Desperation?

Say out of every 10, how many are from true love? And how many cuz they are just afraid of being alone or cuz it is the only person available for them?

Just curious cuz when you look at social media, almost all couples will post how much they are lucky and in love, but in real life you see many walking with serious/angry looks or some with defeated eyes while walking with their loved ones.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

healthy eating disorder AgentSkyhawk's Avatar
    AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If they're older and remarried much faster than they did prior to the first marraige(6 years before marrying than the next marriage was 1 year), I can see it as a move to not be lonely as time passes
    "You can train as hard as you want to, but without the right fuel supporting your training and recovery, you will never see the results that you should."-Iron Man

Oh by the way...Size f*cking matters, in everything. Don't believe the hype. Size f*cking matters. Size DOESN'T matter to people who don't have any size, that's why they're like "oh size doesn't matter". SIZE, GIRTH, THICKNESS, EVERYTHING. Its a game of inches in life..add up all those inches, Victory muthaf*cker!-Greg Plitt

Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think people experience love differently.
    We all know those who seem to always be in a relationsship, going from person to person with rarely more than a month inbetween... to me it seems impossible that they have been truly in love with each person.
    However, I actually do think most people start relationsships because of love - not sure how many still feel strong love for each other after many years.
    Real Madrid, Miami Heat, New York Jets.

Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It goes both ways. In my family and group of friends there are both types (I could be wrong, and I shouldn't judge people) I would say close to 50-50.

Some couples grow closer together and some grow apart.

ThatsLifeSon.jpeg
    Damn