make my nephew an egg yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Official AEW Dynamite 5-12-22 Thread- THREE title on the Line Edition

joocy lineup tonight, boyos

yuji nagata, who i remember playing as in wcw/nwo revenge on n64, will challenge cheeeeeooooowwwwnnnnnnn moxley for the iwgp us title(more forbidden door action from the #1 pro wrestling company in the usa today)

young bucks vs scu for the tag titles

miro vs darby for the tnt title. my prediction for this match is pain. unless this match ends with miro completely destroying darby AND sting, there's no hope for the future of his character.

hoping oc goes over pac for the #1 contender spot at the ppv. i like pac better but oc has been booked strong af the last few months. went over jericho, went over miro....they booked him/he got over into a worthy #1 contender. i don't see the same for pac. his wrestling credentials are 100% there, much more so than orange, but wins and losses matter here right?

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looking forward to Miro/Darby. I will be shocked if Miro doesn't go over strong, they've given Darby an out with his (stupid) stunt last week. If you're going to throw a man down the stairs, why is the camera at the top and not the bottom? Would have looked x10 better at the bottom, come on.

YB/SCU will be good but the build up hasn't, should have had SCU on the main program to build this one more (beyond a single 4-way).

I'm in though
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cody Rhodes and his announcements lol.

TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don’t get Orange Cassidy’s appeal. He’s funny the first time you see him but that’s it. After that he’s a bad comedy gimmick. Not a main eventer, not a world title holder. Can we stop pushing him like he’s some future star? AEW has legitimate talent but focuses on the clowns like Cassidy and Joey Jobber. Getting harder and harder to support this.
    Mets Packers Knicks UCONN

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had a thought that it would end up as PAC vs OC vs Omega at DoN.

Stadium Stampede after Blood and Guts? Seems like overkill.

make my nephew an egg yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    didn't like that main event ending. match should've been over immediately. this darby as superman booking is crap. you also make miro look like a clown with that clusterfuk at the end. also..... brb wins prestigious title but show ends with lance jabroni archer's music playing. when has he ever beat anyone of consequence?

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m sorry. I love you. Trololololol
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like John Moxley but he's not the SCSA-level talent AEW tries to depict him as. He's extraordinarily good on the mic, almost always killing it. Beyond that, average build/size, decent worker but it's hamstrung by the garbage influence he gravitates towards. Overall a solid talent, just not a tippy top guy.

Excalibur needs to learn better how to connect with the audience. I like his energy and knowledge and he's grown on me, but he does stupid chit like tell the truth when he should be smarter. You don't need to yell out a guy's age when he's in his 50s, bru.

Cody trying to unite people in 2021. Hmm. Against.. the UK. Hmm. Curious to know if /r-squared-circle cries about it, because as a moderate who doesn't play identity politics or thrive on critical race theory, I thought it was fine. So that means they'll hate it. Is Cody's nickname now American Dream now or was that a flub?

Great promo from SCU before their match. Where was this weeks ago? Why didn't they give them more time to build this? Kaz/CD easily could have brought it. They were presented as guys who were destined to lose throughout this. Hard to build on that. Good match, though, damn lotta blood.

Looks like OC got legit hurt. I'm fine with a 3-way here, I was dreading OC/Omega singles.

This IC/Pinnacle stuff... comedy? After last week? Jericho alive? He couldn't sell that bump for one week? Why is AEW so assbackwards? ... Stadium Stampede? It's like they are actively booking this solely to piss off Jim Cornette at this point. Hopefully the IC breaks up, I think they've done all they can do. Which means they will win, I'm sure

Good to see Thunder Rosa back.

Miro/Darby, nice package before. Loved the pre-match beating. What was the point of Sting being attacked? He did nothing, got attacked, went back to doing nothing and not selling the leg? Why? Great match otherwise, exactly what it needed to be. Darby looked amazing in defeat, Miro looked like a monster. They've wasted Miro for months, hope this new persona is here to stay. Lance Archer was out of nowhere, I wish they'd set up a rematch here for the PPV, would be more into that I think.

Great B or B+ show. Nothing terrible, only OC, no marko, no Jelly. Nothing cringe, no major technical issues, all my issues were more minor quibbles. One of the worst parts of the show was MJF, which speaks well to the overall show.
    Last edited by JUSA; 05-13-2021 at 03:14 AM.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer