Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by litljay View Post
    It certainly gets a lot closer with time. The initial spray of CDNIM is nothing at all like Aventus to me. In fact, had this same back and forth with somebody arguing with me on a similar thread. Didn't have both fragrances at the same time, so bought another bottle of Aventus. I don't remember exactly who it was (maybe CoalMan or something like that), but if you are reading this, you were more right than wrong. The initial spray is nowhere close, but it dries down to VERY similar to Aventus.

Most likely me. Yeah that initial spray is a little off but my general point is nobody is going within 2 inches of your neck as soon as you spray it. People will experience your smell as you walk past them. In the air it's impossible for anyone to know you have a clone on.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MCC Checking in, BDC is my daily driver, I have a decant of Aventus for special occasions. Got a couple of other ones as well. Switching to my warm scents due to summer instead of the cold ones.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MCC checking in

I have well over 600 bottles and Aventus is not one of them. It's a well known boxer dropper if anything. INB4 2valvehomo.

I do own the Armaf and like it a lot.

also why the fuk are you spending anywhere close to $300 on a bottle of Aventus??
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    MCC checking in

I have well over 600 bottles and Aventus is not one of them. It's a well known boxer dropper if anything. INB4 2valvehomo.

MCC checking in here too. Even though I'm poor and shop at the TJ Maxx bargin bin, I still wouldn't buy Aventus even if I could.

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    MCC checking in here too. Even though I'm poor and shop at the TJ Maxx bargin bin, I still wouldn't buy Aventus even if I could.
    That TJ Max part a jab at Will?? lol
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

That TJ Max part a jab at Will?? lol

MCC bros always made fun of each other for years and suddenly dude got triggered hard from a light hearted post about frag snobs. Must be going through some hard times.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    If kids are buying used BMWs for $20k, $200 Jordan's, and IPHONE they can afford Creed Aventus Lol.

I may buy some, haven't really gotten to it yet.
    Fair point. Probably putting it on their credit cards. Maybe because I'm not a fragrance head and don't pay attention to it much but IDK how many people are rocking Aventus where I live. Also I'm more of a shoe guy and have some knowledge of watches also. Funny how we get into these niches

What fragrances do you think Mike Lowery rocks?

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Except this isn't true because the clones smell just like it in the air and it's by far the most cloned scent in history. I know several guys in my circle who wear clones of Aventus and they didn't even hear about it from me.
    I haven't really smelled any of the clones. May have to cop some decants. Maybe because I don't know fragrances that well (women have a more acute sense of smell than men) or I'm not as well versed in them yet I haven't really noticed it.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Fair point. Probably putting it on their credit cards. Maybe because I'm not a fragrance head and don't pay attention to it much but IDK how many people are rocking Aventus where I live. Also I'm more of a shoe guy and have some knowledge of watches also. Funny how we get into these niches

What fragrances do you think Mike Lowery rocks?

I haven't really smelled any of the clones. May have to cop some decants. Maybe because I don't know fragrances that well (women have a more acute sense of smell than men) or I'm not as well versed in them yet I haven't really noticed it.
    A simple and accessible one is Montblanc Explorer. It's not the closest in terms of smell but has good quality and it's a designer product so you should find it in Sephora. Friend of mine has this and the first time I smelled it on him I 100% thought it was Aventus.

The other (online) option of course is Armaf Club de nuit intense man EDP.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by DBoyDaRealest View Post
    there used to be like 3 or 4 threads a day 2012-2014 on creed aventus srs
    Sheeples gonna sheeple.

Of course Aventus is going to be the GOAT to those with minimal exposure to the thousands of fragrances out there.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Sheeples gonna sheeple.

Of course Aventus is going to be the GOAT to those with minimal exposure to the thousands of fragrances out there.
    100% agree but you always gotta keep in mind that most people just want something that smells good and gets compliments. On top of that we have clear examples of people who think a high price must equal incredible "koalatee" to the point where they delude themselves into thinking it must be the best scent ever.

wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by navid93 View Post
    Will check out Bleu

Yeah I don’t really like creed personally, smells like nothing to me. Women love it though so that’s all I care about lol
    If you do check out bleu de chanel you should sample the parfum. There are three versions and the parfum is the best IMO.

Originally Posted by DBoyDaRealest View Post
    there used to be like 3 or 4 threads a day 2012-2014 on creed aventus srs
    don't forget the threads on bod body sprays.

wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MCC checking in

also why the fuk are you spending anywhere close to $300 on a bottle of Aventus??
    I thought you were going to pick up Aventus Cologne?

ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I ever get to the point where cologne will help me get laid I’ll shoot my self. BRB wasn’t going to sleep with him but he smelled so good I had to

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I bought it and got laid within 3 minutes! This stuff is amazing!!! A+++

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So many povertycels Miscrs ITT think $400 for cologne is expensive

Fukin lmao tour is over before it even begun for you

Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao @ spending $300 for that when you can buy a $35 bottle of Club De Nuit that smells exactly the same after the 15 minute dry down
    AP7 crew

Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aventus is my daily

When I really wanna flex and feel like a man/cigar/tuxedo vibe then I put on tom Ford Tuscan leather
    Fck u james

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Gringo12 View Post
    Aventus is my daily

When I really wanna flex and feel like a man/cigar/tuxedo vibe then I put on tom Ford Tuscan leather
    was at a fragrance store one time, and legit tried all the misc recommendations. not sure if i tried tuscan leather, but i def. tried tom ford tobacco vanille

they all smelled like azz

i def. remember viktor spice bomb or whatever

made me learn i def. needed to try chit on my own