Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    NOT saying this about your wife but PSA about cheaters in general.

Cheaters donโ€™t hide their phone. They are very open with their phone. You can use it anytime. That is intentional and part of the scheme so you maintain your trust in them.
    I cheat all the time and ALWAYS hide my phone

Shows how much you know bro

FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by saltypits View Post
    Sometimes I think my wife is nuts, but then I talk to other women and I realize they're much crazier.
    I laughed. I think a lot of married men feel this way.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by QuickShotSteve View Post
    never got sick of her, never looked at her and thought she looked bad, liked her family (more important than you can imagine, especially once you have kids), and she had a promising career.
    Yeah you have to realize that you marry the personโ€™s family, too, especially if they are close to you in distance.

I canโ€™t tell you how many women complain about their mother-in-laws to me. Itโ€™s just asking for a huge problem in the marriage.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown ๐Ÿคก World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Yeah you have to realize that you marry the personโ€™s family, too, especially if they are close to you in distance.

I canโ€™t tell you how many women complain about their mother-in-laws to me. Itโ€™s just asking for a huge problem in the marriage.
    That was definitely a huge consideration for me, when I thought about exposing my potential kids to a BPD/NPD mother-in-law. Iโ€™d have to continuously manage that exposure, or live far away and visit sparingly.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by capowt View Post

i thought it was cheating only if she found out?
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Current girlfriend who I would love a figure with (if something really bad doesnโ€™t happen):
    Deep love
    Amazing sexual chemistry
    Make each other laugh
    Smart
    Family oriented
    Has only had sex with few people before me
    Is willing to sacrifice and work through things
    Feel deeper connected with and more in love than even when I was a teenager
    Very honest
    + her bad areas, to me, are not that bad

You never know what happens. I had a girlfriend many years ago who was seemingly perfect, but for some reason I grew to hate the relationsship with her.
    Real Madrid, Miami Heat, New York Jets.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by imbored205 View Post
    she is disgusted with typical american woman behavior
    >many partners
    >instagram thot
    >onlyfans
    >degeneracy
    >career women

FKN LMAO at not getting someone who believes in having a nuclear family with strong morals.
    +1. As soon as you see or hear โ€œfeministโ€, run for the hills.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

Discipline&Determination DstryEvrytng's Avatar
    DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We dated for a while and she was hot and cool.
    About a year in while banging i told her i was gonna cream pie her. Knocked her up.
    Been great for almost 7 years now.
    Chit aint that hard.
    Distal Biceps Tendon tear crew. (07/15/19)

FUK YOU SHORSEY!

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Evolutionary1 View Post
    You have something negative to say about everyone else's marriage. You have a deep jealousy and animosity towards anyone in a healthy relationship.

You troll hard on here, but in reality life trolls you...
    Iโ€™m a realist about marriage. Half end in divorce. The remaining half at least a significant percentage involves cheating either undiscovered or accepted. Or sexless marriages.

Iโ€™m a realist about marriage. Half end in divorce. The remaining half at least a significant percentage involves cheating either undiscovered or accepted. Or sexless marriages.
    Controlling for even one or two factors reduces that rate significantly.

Half the population have below average IQ and are completely wreckless in choosing a partner.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by capowt View Post

Thereโ€™s levels to this.

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Controlling for even one or two factors reduces that rate significantly.

Half the population have below average IQ and are completely wreckless in choosing a partner.
    Educated and wealthier people have more incentive to stay in the marriage because of money and social status and nuclear family for the kids. But thereโ€™s still a lot of cheating and/or sexless in that group.

TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

That was definitely a huge consideration for me, when I thought about exposing my potential kids to a BPD/NPD mother-in-law. Iโ€™d have to continuously manage that exposure, or live far away and visit sparingly.
    Yeah, My MIL wants me gone after she found there were problems. Always trying to control things and give her opinion. Apparently BPD runs in the family.
    US Army 1998-2020

Army NG 1992-98

โ˜…Combat Veterans Crewโ˜…

Texas Tech Alumni '98 & '07

๏ฟฝTolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.๏ฟฝ ~ Aristotle

*Vasectomy crew

FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Educated and wealthier people have more incentive to stay in the marriage because of money and social status and nuclear family for the kids. But thereโ€™s still a lot of cheating and/or sexless in that group.
    Do you believe that's the only reason those groups tend to stay married more often?

Regardless, it's easy to ask people questions about education and wealth in order to build a statistical profile for peoples marriages based on those categories. It's a lot harder to profile what makes a person good. High character is what you want for a wife. Similar values and high character. I think most people who miss on character, if they're honest with themselves, will admit there were warning signs they chose to ignore. I acknowledge that's not always the case, and additionally sometimes people change. But I truly believe you can do better than a coin flip if you really put effort and thought into finding a partner.

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    I love my MIL. Just sayin.

SS that is sad if you believe what you are posting. I hope you find love at some point, srs.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by imbored205 View Post
    she is disgusted with typical american woman behavior
    >many partners
    >instagram thot
    >onlyfans
    >degeneracy
    >career women

FKN LMAO at not getting someone who believes in having a nuclear family with strong morals.
    +1. As soon as you see or hear โ€œfeministโ€, run for the hills.

This much I know. Just seems like it's getting harder and harder to find. Contemplating moving to a conservative area in my state. I thought living in Denver would give me options from the simple fact it's the biggest city in the state, despite being a liberal city.
    Cope first, cope hard, no realtea

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When she started cheating on her husband with me I knew she was the one.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

My eyes are up here. hendrixfreak70's Avatar
    hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I didn't know she was the "one." I just became the "one" she needed me to be and the rest followed suit. Married 17 years.
    Romans 3:23
    Romans 6:23
    Romans 10:13

Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post

SS that is sad if you believe what you are posting. I hope you find love at some point, srs.
    Oh I do believe in love still. But just very realistic about marriage.

Misc idealizes marriage too much. Misc thinks that if a marriage lasts that means itโ€™s a good marriage.

TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice bros ^

Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post

Cope first, cope hard, no realtea

Originally Posted by FarmersSon View Post
    Do you believe that's the only reason those groups tend to stay married more often?

Regardless, it's easy to ask people questions about education and wealth in order to build a statistical profile for peoples marriages based on those categories. It's a lot harder to profile what makes a person good. High character is what you want for a wife. Similar values and high character. I think most people who miss on character, if they're honest with themselves, will admit there were warning signs they chose to ignore. I acknowledge that's not always the case, and additionally sometimes people change. But I truly believe you can do better than a coin flip if you really put effort and thought into finding a partner.
    Yes I do. I think the main reason marriages last is money, social status, kids, and fear of being alone.

Not ALL marriages but a very significant percentage yes.

Misc idealizes marriage too much. Misc thinks that if a marriage lasts that means itโ€™s a good marriage.
    I donโ€™t think misc generally idealizes marriage at all. Most misc threads make fun of marriage, divorce, losing half your chit etc

What forum are you posting on? Lmao

XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

as a single dad who was married for like 8 years and divorced now, this is facts SRS.

if the families don't get along, it will 100% affect you and ur partner.... not saying it can't still work, but it can make a lot of things difficult. And I get that people don't get to choose their families, but when the families can get along it really does make things so much better

as for me, I do actually believe that there's "the one" out there.... and when I say that, I don't mean that they're a perfect person or anything.... we're all flawed with our own baggage, but when I say that person is perfect.... I mean that person is imperfectly perfect FOR YOU.... if that makes sense for some of y'all. I kinda tend to believe it's almost like a sixth sense sometimes... like intuition. Like sometimes you just know without really knowing how or even how to explain it.... just a feeling. The way you click with someone.... just so many little things that can be noticed if you really pay attention

But then again, ya know, some people may not agree and that's cool.... I thought I had "the one" at one point with my ex wife, but hindsight allows me to see now that she wasn't. Were we meant for each other for a period of time? Sure, I believe that.... we have 2 kids that I know are a gift from God that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world.... their lives have purpose and meaning just like anyone else's.... so yeah, I don't think us being together was a mistake for the time that it lasted.... but it wasn't my forever and living thru my time with her, I wasn't able to see so much of what I can now while I was actually LIVING in that moment in time.... if that makes sense?

And I think reading thru some of the responses in this thread.... you can tell that some people in here have found THEIR PERSON because you can tell by reading their response that they just GET IT. I tend to believe that there's always moments in time during any type of relationship.... friendship, romantic etc..... where things take place and occur that put that relationship to the test and show whether it's real and genuine or not.... I kinda like to think of it as moments in time where they're put in a position to see if that relationship "levels up," so to speak.... make or break points I guess. And not words that are spoken, but ACTIONS that are shown and revealed.... because I think actions are what exposes the truth

so it's important to really pay attention to things.... LITTLE THINGS..... because sometimes the littlest of things will reveal some pretty big and important stuff and I think that's prob where a lot of people mess up is because they don't pay attention.... it's usually not that the signs weren't there, but that they were and they were just overlooked because you were too busy focused on and paying attention to superficial chit that really doesn't matter at the end of the day.... or distracted.... maybe distracted by their looks, how good the sex is, or something like that.... not saying that stuff doesn't have importance, but for longevity and really trying to find a quality person, u gotta be looking deeper at the stuff that's gonna outlast all of that.... the stuff that holds TRUE VALUE

so like with me, for example.... now that I have 2 kids from my marriage that failed, there's so much more I gotta consider and look at because my decisions and the type of person that I get with.... it doesn't just affect me now. So anyway, that's just some thoughts of mine on the subject
    #FreeCryptoBandit

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz

No one here idealizes marriage. Exact opposite really. They do wish they could find a date though, maybe someone who would actually have sex with them.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

Yes I do. I think the main reason marriages last is money, social status, kids, and fear of being alone.

Not ALL marriages but a very significant percentage yes.
    I appreciate the response. I think you are too pessimistic, but we are all colored by our experiences and of course mine effect me just as yours effect you. I come from a traditional upbringing (two parent house, dad breadwinner) and my wife and I have what I would consider a fairly traditional marriage. Part of the draw of the misc to me is understanding how others think. For myself, but also so I can raise my kids better by preparing them for life.

Originally Posted by FarmersSon View Post
    I appreciate the response. I think you are too pessimistic, but we are all colored by our experiences and of course mine effect me just as yours effect you. I come from a traditional upbringing (two parent house, dad breadwinner) and my wife and I have what I would consider a fairly traditional marriage. Part of the draw of the misc to me is understanding how others think. For myself, but also so I can raise my kids better by preparing them for life.
    You're right, but one thing to understand about this forum is that Silencespeaks NEVER takes feedback or changes her opinion.

Originally Posted by TXBuddy View Post
    Yeah, My MIL wants me gone after she found there were problems. Always trying to control things and give her opinion. Apparently BPD runs in the family.
    What problems though?

saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're right, but one thing to understand about this forum is that Silencespeaks NEVER takes feedback or changes her opinion.
    Weโ€™re on the Internet, no oneโ€™s changing their mind.

goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    doesn't exist

as a man you use your logic

will she pair bond, will she be a good mum and life partner? will she ride the bus with you if you were poor etc

only women date of emotions

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She was a virgin.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond